ive been hearing this so i thought i better switch to regular headphones.
while your at it, any other tips about protecting hearing would be good. mines getting pretty bad already and ive been trying to stop it form getting any worse.
alls i know is that i can't hear anything for a while if i listen to them for a while at the same volume i do regular headphones.

but it's a moot point cuz earbuds sound like **** anyway. just stick with the headphones
Quote by Hot_Money420
Is Airbud bad for the air?

I didn't think so...

Lol good one.
Gear: Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (plus top)
Traynor YCV50 BLUE
Peavey Blazer
Zakk Wylde Signature Wah
EH Small Clone
MXR Distortion 3 (III)
i dont wanna look like a dufus and want to hear when im 28...... sounds like earbuds when i jam and gig.

actually, i have enough earwax naturally that i only need ear protection half the time, so ha
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
I hate ear buds, regular headphones FTW.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
I always use headphones. Earbuds hurt my ears, and my monitor headphones require less of a volume push as the earbuds do.
Quote by EpiHummingbird
stop listening to loud music will stop your from going deaf

you, out of the genepool
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
I use them, but I use good ones that are comfortable and have good sound quality. If they aren't comfortable, don't wear them, and don't listen to them too loudly.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Regular earbuds sound like crap, but inner-ear headphones are amazing. Amazing bass, incredible overall tone, and they naturally block out sound so you dont have to turn them up loud at all.
Quote by DanielQ
I heard they are. they're closer to your ear.

If earbuds are closer to the ear...that makes headphones close to your head!!
the fact that i thought i might get a serious response shows how long its been since ive ben on here
You've just reminded me that I need to replace my crappy ear-buds.

I lost the fuzzy bits and now they just won't sit in my ear for more than 3 seconds.
I hate earbuds, I can't stand having speakers that close to my eardrum. Listening to music at the same volume on my Monitors, versus listening to music at the same volume on earbuds, the earbuds just fatigue my ears more, I don't know why. My CD Player is broken, and I lost the Ipod that someone gave me, So the Only thing I have to plug headphones into is my DJ Mixer. and I use big giant Cans for that.
Meh, i like them better. so no.........................NO

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

The Zune premium's are the only earbud's I will use. They stay in and feel great.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by spiderjerusalem
...actually, i have enough earwax naturally that i only need ear protection half the time, so ha

Ewww. If you use earbuds, I think there's some stat that says if you listen to the total volume of your device at 60% for an over an hour, it already starts to hurt your hearing. Actually I'm not sure about that at all. If you get in-ear buds you really don't have to listen as loud. I've got these schmexy Bose earbuds, and prefer them over headphones any day.
Quote by edcore
Ewww. If you use earbuds, I think there's some stat that says if you listen to the total volume of your device at 60% for an over an hour, it already starts to hurt your hearing. Actually I'm not sure about that at all. If you get in-ear buds you really don't have to listen as loud. I've got these schmexy Bose earbuds, and prefer them over headphones any day.
60% volume on an ipod is practically silence.

I usually have my zen vision at about 18-22 out of 25 depending on the tracks own volume.
^ maybe your hearing is already shot? i use my iPod at less than 50%, and can hear it perfectly fine. I'm the only one I know though that keeps the volume so low. Apparently its cool to be deaf by the time you're 30 and be plagued by tinitus
Last edited by edcore at May 19, 2008,
lets think about this...sticking speakers IN YOUR EARS cannot be good for you.
i still use them though.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.