what should i do for blood blisters from to much guitar? i wana keep playing but not destroy my hands?
Quote by jakewynnrocks
marshall has half stacks for only 600, but i dont know if theyre any good. seems like a good deal....
how long have you been playing and if it has been a while have you switched strings recently? also what gauge strings do you use?I had this happen to me when i switched do ernie ball strings so if its not caused from that just play through them and they will turn to callass (idk spelling)
Leadhead3225 what is up with the avatar!?!?!

I swear i saw 12 people on these forums that have the same one?

To the thread...maybe play softer? or don't play?
on which hand? I have never had blisters on my fretting hand. Always just built up calouses and they peal once in awhile. But on my strumming hand when I get excited the cuticles of my fingernails will hit the strings and I get blood blisters but nothing big enough to pop. Just redish brown under the skin. They just wear off as the skin dies. But if its on the tips of your fingers on the fretting hand.... thats weird
Quote by Graveworm

To the thread...maybe play softer? or don't play?

searchbar nick grundy or grundy0

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Quote by Graveworm

Its a tribute to a guy named Nick Grundy, he's a UGer with cancer. Go to the pit and check out the thread "i have cancer" its heavy but worth reading, there's so much love.

that pic is his avatar and many people adopted it to show respect, celebrate and honor him.
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik