Fender Blues Junior- SOLD!
it is a few months old and has been played mostly at room volume except a few times when the parents werent home and i made sure the tubes screamed.. There are no problems with the speaker or tubes and not one scratch or mark on the amp. you would think it is brand new by looking at it.

MicroKorg synthesizer 350$ shipped
2 months old and i only played it a few times. I guess it doesnt have a place in the type of music i play .. no marks on this unit as it has only been played 3 or 4 times. comes with the power adapter and microphone and instructions. does not come with the original box but will be packed extremely well

Last edited by Russian1 at Jun 11, 2008,
PM'd
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
i pmed you lulz. and no rush sorry not interested in trades. im selling the amp so i can trade up to a traynor ycv50 because im more interested in a marshally sound
This is an amazing amp well worth the price - free bump
'05 Fender Speed Shop So-Cal Stratocaster
'95 Squier Standard Strat

OLP MM1
Washburn X200v Pro

Tanglewood TW145-SC
Yamaha C40

Orange Dark Terror + PPC212
Jet City JCA20H + JCA24S
I don't see how this is a good deal - you can get a warehouse resealed new one, guaranteed one, with free shipping and a 30-day return policy from an online retailer, for $429.99, and you can easily match the $350 w/shipping price on the 'bay', and again at least get the support of them and potentially paypal if that's how you pay, in case of any disputes. Plus, these show up locally for under $300 on CL, sometimes down to $250. I'm not trying to be mean, sorry, I'm just trying to understand if this is a fair price from other people who've shopped for this in the past (I've been looking at it on and off for awhile).
^mine is hardly used. online retail it is 479$.. and yes pay pal is what i will be using. so i dont see how 350$ is such a horrible price... please dont come in to my sale thread and crap all over it if you have no idea if its even a good price or not...
Sorry, I was just responding to madsalty, trying to understand, but if this is really barely used, then I can totally see where you're coming from with the price - it does look brand new, which means new tubes, which means it's a good buy. Good luck!