im looking at all of these and i want to know what the differences are.....like the what each is good for and stuff. i know they all weigh about the same and they all have one 12" inch speaker.....so what's the difference.

if you have any of these, tell me what you play and what setting you use.

thanks
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
I think the classic stands tallest in that matchup.

First off, the classic has the best cleans. Next, it is good right out of the box. With the valveking, you need a tube and speaker swap until it's a good amp.
I really haven't played the windsor too much, but it was just alright.

So yeah, go classic.
But of course, try out all 3 to see what you like the most.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
see the thing is i want something with a standby switch around 40 pounds, and i would go up to a classic 50 but its too heavy and exspensive for me.

you swapped out the speaker and tubes on your amp, right darkarbiter7? what did you switch to and how much did it cost?
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2

don't EVER get a windsor, worst amp in existence. they fry like crazy, have terrible tone, weigh a ****ing ton haha. they are down to like 250 new at guitar center, from like 600 2 months ago, they might even be discontinued already.
I just swapped out the tubes. I think the new ones come with JJ's anyways.

No standby is fine. Just turn the volume down while the tubes warm up.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I have a stock Classic 50 and love it. It's a bit too loud and heavy but tone wise it's very nice, especially since GC sold it to me for around half price. So I really had no choice but to get a 50 in place of a 30, still happy with it, nice cleans and great for any sort of classic or hard rock. Try it out when you can, I can't say much about the other two amps though as I haven't tried one.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
a classic 30 has two channels, right?

would there be any need to get an OD pedal?
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2

Depends what sort of overdrive you want. I'm pretty sure the CLassic 30 has an OD channel as does my 50.

It's nice for a hard rockish crunch and can attain a decent amount of gain but if you want a different overdrive or distortion sound a pedal would probably be needed. I plan on getting a fuzz or cheap OD pedal soon.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
What's the heaviest you'll be playing? The Classic 30 has nice cleans with plenty of OD for classic rock and maybe a bit heavier with an OD pedal. The Windsor has no cleans to speak of, but apparently sounds like a hotrodded marshall.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
stuff i play would include hendrix, queen, pink floyd, clapton, SRV, gov't mule, aerosmith, ACDC, and some jazz in the near future. like joe pass and george benson stuff
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2

^Of the 3 you listed, i'd go with the Classic 30.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
For being a british voiced amp, the Classic series is actually quite nice for SRV, depending how you use it.
I still vote classic.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
^I agree, but still, for some of those tones, an American voiced amp would be quite handy....

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
^Yep, you're right. when I first got my classic, I thought it'd be only good for british tones. But, I was pleasantly surprised.
A fender HRD or blues series still beats the classic when it comes to cleans.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
^Yeah, actually i have two roommates with those amps, and in my opinion, the Blues Deluxe has fairly superior cleans when compared to the Classic, but the Classic is just as far out in front of the Blues Deluxe when it comes to OD. Need both great cleans and nice American voiced OD in one box? Well then we'll need to break out an Ampeg.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
would it be good for queen? i know i wont nail brian's tone but come close maybe? his ac30 is british voiced if i'm not mistaken.........anyway, of those tones i listed, hendrix, queen, and pink floyd are most important, and the jazz especially. i don't want to get a new amp when i get into jazz. something that will work for rock, blues, and jazz is what i want exactly.

are there any OD pedals that would give it more American kind of sound?
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2

Well, the Classic is the most versatile of those 3.
And yeah, if you ran a TS or some other OD of some sort into a clean classic, you could get more of an american tone.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by HarperCustom
don't EVER get a windsor, worst amp in existence. they fry like crazy, have terrible tone, weigh a ****ing ton haha. they are down to like 250 new at guitar center, from like 600 2 months ago, they might even be discontinued already.

Thank god someone said it. I endorse this message 100%!!!!
thanks, i'll discard the windsor from my search
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2

The classic 30 is a fairly similar amp to the ac30 if I'm not mistaken. Same tubes and such, similar voicing.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Yeah, the AC30 can kind of have an AC30 tone when cranked right.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
Yeah, the AC30 can kind of have an AC30 tone when cranked right.

no **** sir...:P
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
Dang it! I mean the classic.
It's late here, and I haven't slept much

Dang, that may have been my most failingest post ever.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I'm gonna leave my post unedited as a constant reminder never to fail that bad again :P.

But yeah, the CLASSIC<--(what I meant before) will give you a good AC30 tone when EQed right.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I honestly think the Super Champ XD is all you'll need for small gigs n such. The first channel doesn't overdrive easy and the second channel can get you a nice Led Zep or Nickelback sound. I use the gain at 4 and the volume at 3 at band practice and this thing is heavy and loud. so no volume or gain problems here. Might wanna change the speaker if you plan to buy it.
I got some good guitars, yo.
i've tried the super champ and it was ok..........but i want something all tube.

oh, and i lol'd when you said nickelback
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2