So I want a white (not off white) hollowbody guitar with a single round cutaway, but I'm having trouble finding any. I know there is the white falcons obviously and gretsch had the white electromatic a couple years back but it would be really hard to find one today and either one of those would be pricey. I also know of the ibanez artcore but it says ivory and i don't think that means pure white. Are there any other choices? maybe less known brands, discontinued, or vintage?

I'm trying to get an idea of what is out there because I have to sell my g5120 but eventually want to buy another hollowbody.
are you set on a single cut away.

epiphone makes a white dot. looks sharp. friend of mine has one.
I play bass!
Quote by backupbass1
are you set on a single cut away.

epiphone makes a white dot. looks sharp. friend of mine has one.

kind of. I love the dots and they sound great, but if I prefer the look of a single cutaway. Also I didn't really want a thinline body.

Am I being too picky?
Quote by rebelmidget
you could make one i guess

yes this is my "if worst comes to worst" I'll get a cheap hollowbody and have it painted. I really did like those white electromatics, but I just have a feeling if I ever find one it will be expensive. But that was pretty much exactly what I was looking for. kinda too bad, huh?
Quote by iSignUpJust2ask
yes this is my "if worst comes to worst" I'll get a cheap hollowbody and have it painted. I really did like those white electromatics, but I just have a feeling if I ever find one it will be expensive. But that was pretty much exactly what I was looking for. kinda too bad, huh?
If you do this, consider the Epiphone Alleykat.