Okay this should probably go in the video game thread, but its not a video game so maybe not...anyways, my ps3, which i've had for 4 or 5 months without issue, decided to crap out tonight. its kind of like the red ring of death the 360s get, but i hope not as fatal.

i was playing my friend in a game of mlb 08 when suddenly the game froze for about 5 seconds, and then dropped. the reset light went red, and now i cant get it to be green again. worse yet, i cant even get the game out. it wasnt a heating issue, since we only played about half a game and the system was hardly even warm. any ideas what this is?

im already expecting the "ps3 suck n00b" and i really dont care. just if anyone has answers itd be real nice of you.
Get a 360.
/thread
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by Ez0ph
PS3 FTW!
/thread

not sure man I hope this doesnt happen to my PS3.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by Ez0ph
Get a 360.
/failure

Fixed.

Then he'll just get a red ring of death and he'll know what the problem is.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
if that **** happeneds to my ps3 im going to kill all developers of game consoles, ****ing had to get rid of my 360 because of the ring of death.
Quote by TheDudeman
Okay this should probably go in the video game thread, but its not a video game so maybe not...anyways, my ps3, which i've had for 4 or 5 months without issue, decided to crap out tonight. its kind of like the red ring of death the 360s get, but i hope not as fatal.

i was playing my friend in a game of mlb 08 when suddenly the game froze for about 5 seconds, and then dropped. the reset light went red, and now i cant get it to be green again. worse yet, i cant even get the game out. it wasnt a heating issue, since we only played about half a game and the system was hardly even warm. any ideas what this is?

im already expecting the "ps3 suck n00b" and i really dont care. just if anyone has answers itd be real nice of you.

Have you tried turning the console completely off and then on again?
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by _KurtCobain_77
Have you tried turning the console completely off and then on again?

yeah several times...even unplugged it and everything. the problem is that the light goes green for a second, but instantly crashes again. i have been working on it for hours and i have no idea what it is.
Quote by Colgate Total
You should probably send it in if it's under warranty.

That sounds like the right advice, or go on the ps3 website to see if they have any tips, personally if it was me I'd have spacked out by now and tried to kill myself through lack of GTA.

Anyway look on the ps3 website n if that doesn't help send it in under warranty

Just find something else to do in the meantime, if u keep tryin 2 fix it it'll just piss u off even more.