Page 1 of 3
Prom was on last Friday night. There was this girl (she wasn't my date, but we are acquainted), she asked me to dance. Note that it was at midnight and it was the very last song they played. I just wonder if it is proper to talk to her quietly when we danced. I mean I asked her how she felt and how her night went. Do girls like these conversations? I mean I don't wanna end up looking like a moron. I didn't talk that much, only a few lines and the song was about 5 minutes. She just buried her face into my chest and I just held her firmly and comfortably. So did I do it right?
peanuts and beers
If I knew anything about girls, I wouldn't be here talking to you right now.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
TS: "You wanna suck my penis"
Girl: "Lets just dance please"
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Slow dancing in a burnin' rooom.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
You have to both face different directions in silence, you must barely be making contact with her hips, and she has a strangle deathlock on your neck....it is true chivalry then
Quote by Bonesaw
you realize where you asked this question right?

I'm sure he knows where he is, and I'm sure he wants some serious answers.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Sounds like you took the appropriate course of action to me.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Yeah dude you did ask this is the pit but yes I think you played it right. If anything you couldve walked with her and like talked afterwards.
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
Quote by Bonesaw
you realize where you asked this question right?

since it's the pit, you must give cliche and retarded answers.
Quote by Tirkaz

if he raped her hamster then he didn't need to say a word
Quote by leonardo.kornuto
You're pretty

ty
Quote by Tirkaz

You're the kind of guy who gets mad at dogs for barking, aren't you?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You're the kind of guy who gets mad at dogs for barking, aren't you?

no, I just don't understand why people have to say "I can't give you an answer, because this is the pit."

it's ****ing retarded.
Quote by black007hawk2
I'm sure he knows where he is, and I'm sure he wants some serious answers.

That sentence is an oxymoron dude.
Quote by Tirkaz
no, I just don't understand why people have to say "I can't give you an answer, because this is the pit."

it's ****ing retarded.

Because they do?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Because they do?

insightful. thank you for that. don't bother posting anymore if you're just gonna resort to a 10 year olds answer.

to the TS - i'm sure you didn't break any major rules, so as long as she seemed like she had a good time it's all gravy.
Quote by Ez0ph

I didn't see that one coming.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
i think u made the right move most girls like to talk about their day and how there feeling and all that **** that guys dont care about, so now she probably thinks ur a nice guy and are sensitive and the best course of action would be to peruse her if she is attractive or if u have a thing for her
Quote by Tirkaz
insightful. thank you for that. don't bother posting anymore if you're just gonna resort to a 10 year olds answer.

to the TS - i'm sure you didn't break any major rules, so as long as she seemed like she had a good time it's all gravy.

Its much easier than typing a longer sentence. I could have gone on and on about how posting in a thread saying we shouldn't say something isn't going to help your cause at all, especially since it will more likely result in people doing it more just to annoy you. Instead, its easier just to accept it and let the TS read all the posts and separate the good ones from the bad ones. Besides, I think this could have been posted in the relationship thread, anyway. The majority of us come into the non-sticky threads for the humor, not for seriousness. Besides, he doesn't really give us any information to go on since we don't know the girl at all. We have no idea if that would offend her or not.
Quote by vintage x metal

Well... last wednesday there was this dance and it was Taylor Swift "Teardrops on my guitar" And yes I knew all the lyrics (I'm just a softie on the inside) So I sang it to her, while we slow danced.
She LOVED every minute of it.
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
you dont talk DURING the dance unless she talks first..

otherwise, when done you ask her if she wants to go for a walk THEN talk..

*facepalm*
Quote by Zugunruhe
"sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will violate me sexually."
Quote by Ez0ph

FTW

you were probably poking her with your boner
ha
ha
ha

depends if the song was good
you shoulda asked her if the song had aroused her as much as it had you, and then reminded her that although you went to the dance with other people, theres still room in the back seat of your honda.

but yeah, you did the right thing.
Quote by kai29
FTW

you were probably poking her with your boner
ha
ha
ha

depends if the song was good

That is easily the worst part of dancing in high school. My raging hormones kept me out of school functions.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Tirkaz

Haha May '07er talking back to a March '07er. Loosen up kiddies...
Quote by death_metaller
**** burzum XD

there i said it...kinda

edit: i do realise they are not here...so i kinda didnt say it...

fail
Quote by Minkaro
From a September 06'er:

Join date does not show intelligence.

Aww.. Minky.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Tirkaz

it's ****ing retarded.

It's also their ****ing prerogative, so get used to it.
Quote by selkies
i think u made the right move most girls like to talk about their day and how there feeling and all that **** that guys dont care about, so now she probably thinks ur a nice guy and are sensitive and the best course of action would be to peruse her if she is attractive or if u have a thing for her

that was nice. the question is, if you liked her.

do you like her?
Quote by batiboy06
that was nice. the question is, if you liked her.

do you like her?

If he's concerned enough about it to bring it up here, I think he probably does like her. I wonder why the TS hasn't just asked her if it bothered her at all. If it did, personally.. I'd see that as a sign to just walk away. You know you can't get away with anything if a girl won't let you talk during a dance.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Besides, I think this could have been posted in the relationship thread, anyway. The majority of us come into the non-sticky threads for the humor, not for seriousness.

+100
Exactly right. If people took these insta-threads just as seriously as stickies then there would be little point in the stickies.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
If he's concerned enough about it to bring it up here, I think he probably does like her. I wonder why the TS hasn't just asked her if it bothered her at all. If it did, personally.. I'd see that as a sign to just walk away. You know you can't get away with anything if a girl won't let you talk during a dance.

hmmmm. i wonder how the girl looked like
Quote by Infatuation
So did I do it right?

You did right! Good job, who knows this might blossom into a relationship.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Quote by Don't Panic Ok?
You did right! Good job, who knows this might blossom into a relationship.

Or wilt into a restraining order.
Quote by vintage x metal

there is nothing wrong with talking to her, but if she didn't respond to the first question and just buried her face into your chest, maybe that was her way of trying to get you to shut up?
what else did you ask her? if it was something like "so how about this weather we've been having lately?" or "i like you, do you like me, because i think you like me, but i like you, so that could sway my opinion of you liking me for me liking you because you like me." then you sounded like a moron.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Or wilt into a restraining order.

Well look at the bright side, bitches be crazy anyway.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Quote by exiledsoul
there is nothing wrong with talking to her, but if she didn't respond to the first question and just buried her face into your chest, maybe that was her way of trying to get you to shut up?
what else did you ask her? if it was something like "so how about this weather we've been having lately?" or "i like you, do you like me, because i think you like me, but i like you, so that could sway my opinion of you liking me for me liking you because you like me." then you sounded like a moron.

You think that makes him sound like a moron? A girl was being pretty obvious about wanting me to kiss her the other day, and I was rambling on and on about rat poison and aliens.
Quote by Don't Panic Ok?
Well look at the bright side, bitches be crazy anyway.

Hence the restraining order.
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 3