Page 1 of 2
Everyone off Kill 'Em All.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
i like harvester of sorrow

by metallica.. if you consider this one thrash im not so good with genres
St. ANger.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
Whats with you homo's all saying Metallica?

Sepultura > Metallica, anyday
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by shakes23
St. ANger.

Nice.

Yeah. KEA Metallica.

EDIT: and Testament.
er what's with all the metaillica whatta bout anthrax? I Am The LAW!!!
this is my kindof thread

imo Slayer takes the cake, i will post more later

oh and S.O.D. are a good band too

EDIT: i of course agree with the above post

also, 'annihilator - king of the kill'
Hmm...
(Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth - Metallica
Hangar 18 - Megadeth (contrary to belief, it is possible to like both Metallica and Megadeth)
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
Last edited by Dilweed at May 20, 2008,
Slayer
Carnivore
Vio-Lence
Megadeth
Possessed
Sodom
Suicidal Tendencies
---------------------------

Songwise
Carnivore-Carnivore

Once Peter Steele screams "I LOVE TO EAT PUSSAY!", you'll understand partially why it's one of the most epic thrash metal songs ever.
Everything off Among the Living by Anthrax
Everything off Rust In Peace by Megadeth.
Souls of Black, Testament
A.I.R., Lone Justice, Armed and Dangerous, I am the Law, Among the Living, Gung-Ho (Anthrax), Chalice of Blood, Through Eyes of Glass, Forbidden Evil (Forbidden), Thrashers, The Ultra-Violence, Bored, Seemingly Endless Time, Stop (Death Angel), Piranha, Strike of the Beast, Parasite (Exodus), Hammerhead, No Place For Disgrace (Flotsam and Jetsam), Hypnotized, Morbid Curiosity, Mercy is no virtue, Death by Hanging, Goblins Blade (Heathen), Last Rites/Loved to Deth, Rattlehead, The Conjuring, Take No Prisoners, Hook In Mouth, Mechanix, Rust In Peace... Polaris, Holy Wars... The Punishment Due (Megadeth), Dyers Eve, Damage Inc., Master of Puppets, Leper Messiah, Phantom Lord, Trapped Under Ice (Metallica), Wrecking Crew, Coma, Fatal If Swallowed, Overkill II (The Nightmare Continues), Drunken Wisdom, Playing With Spiders/Skullkrusher, Horrorscope, Blood Money, Powersurge (Overkill), Beneath The Remains, Mass Hypnosis, Sarcastic Existence, R.I.P Rest In Pain, To The Wall, Troops of Doom, Arise, Desperate Cry, Altered State (Sepultura), Evil Has No Boundaries, Die By The Sword, Black Magic, Tormentor, Kill Again, Angel of Death, Raining Blood (Slayer), Persecution Mania, The Conqueror, Nuclear Winter (Sodom), Over the Wall, The Haunting, Burnt Offerings, Eerie Inhabitants, The New Order, Disciples of the Watch, The Preacher, Practice What You Preach, Sins of Omission, Nightmare... Coming Back to you, Falling Fast, Souls of Black, Malpractice, Seven Days of May (Testament), Serial Killer, Phobophobia, Kill on Command (Vio-Lence)

Theres ur fucken list

This does not include "thrash" released past the mid 90s.
Also I forgot Kreator and Destruction. Check out Endless Pain (Album) and Infernal Overkill (Album) respectively.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Last edited by bootyguard at May 20, 2008,
Megadeth- Skin O'My Teeth, Holy Wars...The Punishment Due, Mechanix
Metallica- Blackened, Hit the Lights, The Four Horsemen ( I prefer Mechanix, but whatever), Battery, others have been listed.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Test A ****ing Ment - Disciples Of The Watch
Quote by IROBOTInferno
I've never been caught (beating off), but my dad was picking up my gf once and "accidentaly" grabbed her boobs.
EVILE

They basically are bringing thrash back and they rock
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UlBNVcrLpcs

Right here.. Don't even try to disagree.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Hells_Bell
Werd. I love this song. When I was younger listening to it made me feel badass .

I think everyone felt like a bad ass when they heard Limp Bizkit on their headphones when they were riding their bus home from middle school. Because you were just sitting there thinking about how, if you were given the chance... You too could be as hardcore as Fred Durst. You could be up there rapping about faith and breaking stuff, and no one would mess with you. I mean.. No one messes with Fred, right? Man.. Fred really understood my pain.

..Then when I got a little older, I realized a man in his thirties really shouldn't be able to relate to a twelve year old.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Slayer and Municipal Waste are some favourites. Megadeth are great also, I like most thrash that I've heard.
Quote by Sabu
Slayer and Municipal Waste are some favourites. Megadeth are great also, I like most thrash that I've heard.

Oh god, Municipal Waste is great. Another great band is Savage Brewtality, from Gainesville Florida.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Any Megadeth album up to Youthanasia.
Any Metallica Album up to Black.
All Testament.
All Exodus.
All Overkill.

Oh, and Suicidal Tendencies.
Metallica - Battery
Testament - DNR
Megadeth - Holy Wars
Slayer - Angel of Death
Sepultura - Arise
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
slayer megadeth and metallica are the only "thrash" metal i listen to realy.
fender strat
dean ml shadow
didgitech rp200a
fender amp
line 6 spider 3 amp
You Can't Bring Me Down by Suicidal Tendencies.
Anesthesia by Cliff.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
All Megadeth up to Youthanasia, and then The System Has Failed and United Abominations
Anthrax isn't bad.
I don't know if Children of Bodom is considered thrash... but they're pretty good.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Quote by blues_to_thrash
EVILE

They basically are bringing thrash back and they rock

nope,

Gama Bomb and Warbringer are bringing the thrash back.
Hi

Quote by iceman95
Fiddler is a god!!!! omg that's a good movie
Quote by homair
Metallica - Battery
Testament - DNR
Megadeth - Holy Wars
Slayer - Angel of Death
Sepultura - Arise

All beautiful songs here.

Also, Exodus - bonded by blood
Metallica
Slayer
Machine Head (I consider Burn My Eyes to be close to thrash metal)
Testament
Exodus
Sepultura

Never really was big on Anthrax
Quote by Pizza The Hut
Sodom.

Good job!!
I'd say check out the Vice of Killing by Sodom as the best thrash song... And early Metallica is obviously a win!
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Page 1 of 2