So I've had my phone for about 5 months now and it has worked great until today. It does this thing where it just freezes and turns off. So I turned it off for an hour or so and turned it back on and it worked for about 2 min and froze. While at work someone was messing with it and droped it on the ground and it worked fine for about 6 hours... now its doing the freeze thing again. Whats going on?
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
Try replacing the battery.

Thats if it turns off after freezing.
Free Beer?

webbtje
When im home alone i like to strip to me undies and rock out really loud and dance and headbang and just get into it.. in fact, i am right now.. btw im like 16. And i do it in drop d, which makes it even dirtier.
Yea it turns off after freezing... soooo does that mean its jsut the battery? Its fully chrged right now.
hit it with a hammer.
show it who's boss.
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
I've been at work allll day and alllll night. I havent had a chance. Thats the first thing on the list of things to do tomorrow.... just thought I might see if the pit had any ideas...
Quote by NotOneWithNames
I've been at work allll day and alllll night. I havent had a chance. Thats the first thing on the list of things to do tomorrow.... just thought I might see if the pit had any ideas...

what is your phone's model anyway?

EDIT: and dude aren't you tired?? all day and all night?