Poll: Which browser is best?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which browser is best?
Internet Explorer
2 4%
Safari
0 0%
Firefox
39 83%
Other
5 11%
Voters: 47.
OK, well i am getting pretty sick of IE 7 freezing and telling me it has to restart and this other bull**** "error on page" nonsense. I want to know from the Pit which internet browser is the top performer in all areas out of the 3 i have in mind. If you want, you can list pros and cons for that borwser to help me.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

the only problem i have with firefox is that it will occasionally stop loading in the middle of a page and say that its done, forcing me to open yhe link in a new window, but that's it, i still liked safari better.
Quote by bat69420
the only problem i have with firefox is that it will occasionally stop loading in the middle of a page and say that its done, forcing me to open yhe link in a new window, but that's it, i still liked safari better.

It also crashes for me sometimes when I try to open .pdf files on it.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
I prefer Firefox. I despise IE with the burning hatred of a thousand suns!
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Firefox forsure
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Firefox
Quote by oddhawk676
Yeah, some black guy with a yankees cap walks into the ice cream parlor, and I said "We dont serve your kind here," as in, yankee fans, i guess he thought something else and left.
Opera.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Opera or Firefox, but I prefer Firefox.
Everything else sucks.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
Opera is way better than firefox.
Opera is definitely the way to go.
::::Soul Prospect::::
♪♫♫♫♪
Safari is very good for speed but I prefer Firefox because it uses FAR fewer resources and has all the customisation and add-on options.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Firefox does it for me though I've heard Opera is really good.
GEAR:
Epiphone special II
Ibanez RG570
Yamaha C-40
Roland Cube 30
ENGL Fucking Fireball
Framus 2x12 W/V30's

T3H HAMMER