This is because I brought up Eric in the other thread, isn't it?

Edit: I'm going to say what I say everytime this thread comes up.

TK Keiner>Every other girl on that show. And I finally saw her naked in Halloween.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
So.. you agree then, right? Towards the end of the series, there was that big argument over whether Cory should choose Lauren or Topanga. But at no time did ANYONE remind Cory of Harley's little sister Theresa. And seriously.. He should have gone with her. She turned into the hottest thing that ever graced that show's presence.

I'm in love. And I'm ashamed that Cory made the wrong choice. This is who he is now married to:

What the hell?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by lolcats
Jack off Jill, I had no idea who that chick was, so I googled her.

:O

Hawt.

Exactly. The least he could have done is stab Shawn in the back and steal Angela away from him. I love me some Angela.. mm.. And Lauren was better than Topanga, too. Topanga was just some mouthy girl who wouldn't let Cory do what he wanted. She made him all pussy whipped.. Meanwhile, TK used to give him clown sculptures made of candy. And he never had to worry about getting beaten up by Harley while he was with her. What a dope.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Guitarfreak217
halloween episode was awesome...it scared me when pheoni or however u say that got stab-ED!!with scissors

"Oh my God, they killed Feeny!"

"You.." *Jack covers Eric's mouth.*

...The South Park references were classy.
Quote by vintage x metal

Lol I used to watch that all the time.
Obviously not as much as JOJ, though.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by Ez0ph
Lol I used to watch that all the time.
Obviously not as much as JOJ, though.

I didn't watch it that often, I just have a really good memory, and anger issues.

...And I obsess.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Guitarfreak217
ok...how do i not know what JOJ is???i feel ur pain jack...we are alike

What on earth are you talking about?

..I wonder if Feeny is dead now.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Guitarfreak217
ok...how do i not know what JOJ is???i feel ur pain jack...we are alike

Oh, I'm sorry, JOJ was a spinoff from Boy Meets World.

>.>
<.<
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by Ez0ph
Oh, I'm sorry, JOJ was a spinoff from Boy Meets World.

>.>
<.<

Its possible. The main character and I share the same first name. And the name Jack is in my user name.
Quote by Guitarfreak217
feeny was an evil old... principal...i hope hes dead...but i did learn many good life lessons from that show

Really? Like what? The only one I learned was that it is okay to have water guns at the table as long as you give your dad one.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Guitarfreak217
hahaha...that episode totaly killed all others...almost

I liked that episode on Racism, back before Eric was brain dead. The one where he had the asian girlfriend.... She was really hot, too. She was hotter than TK. Then at the end of the episode, Cory starts throwing around racial epithets to prove a point, and Shawn almost beats his ass. Its the one where Cory and Feeny trade places for a week.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Guitarfreak217
hahaha...i need to get like all 73 seasoons on dvd

How do you think Cory met Urkel from Family Matters? They were Pen Pals, but I want to know how they met.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Guitarfreak217
wat?

There is an episode of Family Matters when Steve Urkel mentions writing a letter to his pen pal, Cory Matthews in Philadelphia. TGIF used to have cross overs like that all the time, Urkel made an appearance on Full House once, too. In the episode where Stephanie got has glasses. That show.. I never did see the series finale.

Dinosaurs used to do it, too. It would make fun of itself and other shows on the TGIF line up, but none of them ever made any appearances in the other shows because in the last episode everyone died.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
"Oh my God, they killed Feeny!"

"You.." *Jack covers Eric's mouth.*

...The South Park references were classy.

that was a very clever episode. i just wish they still had funny stuff like that on t.v. these days and not all that other crap that has not comedic value whatsoever (hannah montana etc.)
Quote by dr_chainsaw0
the whole time i was expecting it to end in the fresh prince theme song

Quote by blackflag49
"You're only as fresh as your game", said the Lord - Corinthians 22:12
Quote by gatech54
that was a very clever episode. i just wish they still had funny stuff like that on t.v. these days and not all that other crap that has not comedic value whatsoever (hannah montana etc.)

I don't mind the shows on those stations.. But I do think they need to bring Dinosaurs back. That show had some of the best messages for kids I've ever seen, and it was another show that appealed to adults. And it was just cool because it had puppets.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by myauthoritah
tapanga went downhill.

From when she was eleven? Pervert.

I also really liked that episode where everyone thought Cory and Topanga had sex, and Cory didn't deny it and Topanga got mad at him, and then he had to tell the truth. And then the similar situation where everyone thought he saved the school from a fire, when in reality.. he started it. How could one kid learn so much and still be an idiot?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
From when she was eleven? Pervert.

I also really liked that episode where everyone thought Cory and Topanga had sex, and Cory didn't deny it and Topanga got mad at him, and then he had to tell the truth. And then the similar situation where everyone thought he saved the school from a fire, when in reality.. he started it. How could one kid learn so much and still be an idiot?

yeah, boy meets world was weird that way.

the dumb twat learned a new lesson every episode and was still a moron. boggles my mind.

and yeah, tapanga was aight for an 11 year old. now she looks like a blowfish.
Quote by myauthoritah
yeah, boy meets world was weird that way.

the dumb twat learned a new lesson every episode and was still a moron. boggles my mind.

and yeah, tapanga was aight for an 11 year old. now she looks like a blowfish.

She also drives drunk a lot apparently. She got arrested for it not too long ago. Rachel isn't lookin' so good anymore, either. She is a blond now and looks like she has been hitting the pipe. Angela is still hot, though. Which is weird.. cause Angela was in her 30s on that show.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
She also drives drunk a lot apparently. She got arrested for it not too long ago. Rachel isn't lookin' so good anymore, either. She is a blond now and looks like she has been hitting the pipe. Angela is still hot, though. Which is weird.. cause Angela was in her 30s on that show.

yeah, i always considered angela to be the geriatric of the show. she just always seemed older to me. cory shoulda been stuffing shawn is a trunk somewhere and getting on that. sounds like she aged the best.

instead, he picks tapanga. bad move, matthews. bad move.
Quote by myauthoritah
yeah, i always considered angela to be the geriatric of the show. she just always seemed older to me. cory shoulda been stuffing shawn is a trunk somewhere and getting on that. sounds like she aged the best.

instead, he picks tapanga. bad move, matthews. bad move.

I've already covered who aged the best. TK.

I wonder how Morgan is looking these days. The original Morgan. Not the second one who looked like Miss Piggy.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I've already covered who aged the best. TK.

I wonder how Morgan is looking these days. The original Morgan. Not the second one who looked like Miss Piggy.

yeah, she looks pretty hot i would say. matthews made a bad call there.

idk about morgan. you're right though, that second one did look like ms. piggy.
Quote by myauthoritah
yeah, she looks pretty hot i would say. matthews made a bad call there.

idk about morgan. you're right though, that second one did look like ms. piggy.

So much of my time is comparing real people to muppets it isn't even funny.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
So much of my time is comparing real people to muppets it isn't even funny.

but your unique talent comes in handy when comparing boy meets world characters to their muppet counterparts, correct?

hell, i don't know. just trying to work with it.

we all got our thing.
Boy Meets World is a great show.

Feeheheheeeenay!
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.