Yo guys,

i have a chance to buy an Ashdown Fallen Angel for about £70-80. Think i should do it? I've been reading reviews and it seems all good, i just want to get the final word on it.
I play things from Blues to Hard Rock to Verging on Metal. I also have a Laney VC15 so that could give me clean tones that the FA might be lacking.

Cheers, Tom
Yup, that's an absolute steal.

The 60 watter makes noises like this...
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7157498&postcount=201
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
holy crap! how can u get it so cheap? which wattage?

i say go for it..
It's the 60watt head that comes with the cab. Well to be honest i'm not sure on price. It's at £60 on ebay with about 7 hours to go, i'm expecting it to shoot up, the originall i stated is obvious being optimistic. Collection will be easy because he lives in the next town.

Those clips are awesome Mark!
They used to go for about £400 new, even for as much as £200 it's damned cheap.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

60w for bedroom volumes is pretty high, but the amp definitely sounds good at lower volumes.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
well i'll be using it for Band practices down the line. But i'd like to know what it's like at low volumes too.
It doesn't sound as good obviously, but it still sounds good. You lose the dynamics and a lot of body at quieter volumes but there's still a decent tone, an overdrive pedal can sort that if it's really bothering you though.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

lol...i think im willing to pay over the odds for an amp atm lol, mines just went boooom
Big yay. I have the 60 watt combo, it sounds fine for bedroom practice, and obviously sounds alot nicer when you crank it. Well worth buying, even if you were paying full price.
i have the 40WDSP and got it for £170 bartered down to £150 at music live in manchester/ birmingham? can never remember which place xD lol

but yeh for that price its a steal! get it... or i will !

there awesome for band practice and are fine for gigging with, you wont need to mic it up put it that way lol, unless your playing big venues of course lol
also i second getting an overdrive pedal iv got the Bad Monkey at the mo. but there awesome amps, only time i would sell it is to get money for a Peavbey 6505 is it? lol

but yeh gd luck on the bid =]
Happy birthday Slash
Quote by Shred-Hed
What do you think the odds are that he'll read this...?

Quote by TJ1991
A lot higher than Chinese Democracy ever being released.
IS that the amp that is now the Hayden Peacemaker. I really want that amp. Will probably shoot up as it goes for about £40. If you get it write a review or send me PM about it.
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix