Hey guys, I've recently had my birthday so I've got some spare cash to spend. I'm looking for some pedal ideas to get me some weird sounds, like radiohead and muse or even techno/dance type sounds and atmospheric sounds. I love playing around with my effects pedals in weird combinations to get different sound effects. I currently have a boss DS-1, a fuzz factory, boss DD-3 Delay and a Rocktron Tri-Wah. The fuzz factory and delay pedal are good at doing the things i want im just wondering if you could suggest any pedals that do weird things or have a wide variety of sounds in them. Im thinking a Digitech Whammy, any other suggestions?
Line6 Filter Modeler, makes more weird sounds than a sane person could imagine. Also, delay is good for crazy stuff, as well as tremolo pedals (when used in unusual way - try turning on your tremolo and delay on heavy settings and then create a feedback...trippy!)
Analog and digital delays are very different, analog is good for trippy stuff and feedback, while digital is good for repeating stuff. Flangers, delays, tremolos, whammy, envelope filters, wahs, synths are all good for crazy stuff.
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it
Digitech Whammy of course, some sort of envelope filter, ring modulator.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
yea, so..i'm going to piggy-back this thread if the TS and the mods dont mind, how expensive are these options? like, can you do any of these for less than $100? I'm looking to get some odd tones
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by Dr. No

btw, i have to agree with your sig. YOUR AVATAR FREAKING ROCKS!! one of the best albums ever created
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Roland Guitar Synth ftw
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Thanks for the ideas guys. Now I'm in a dilemma because they all look awesome. The Roland guitar synth looks heaps of fun, but so does the line 6. I wish i had unlimited money to spend on guitar gear.
Quote by bored_maniac33
btw, i have to agree with your sig. YOUR AVATAR FREAKING ROCKS!! one of the best albums ever created

haha thanks man, I agree, that album kicks ass. His new stuff is just so ehh..
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
Quote by Dr. No
haha thanks man, I agree, that album kicks ass. His new stuff is just so ehh..

idk, except for heavier things, i love all of his other albums
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional