80's metal band from London. Called Whyte Forest. Been writing our own songs for a year or two now and we've uploaded some demos onto the myspace!

They're all a little different to give an idea of the range we cover with our music. The first one is keyboard driven and at about walking speed. The 2nd just your standard hard rock song. The 3rd is the fastest thing we've done and is rather heavy as well.

Let me know what you think.
Cheers for checking this out
Last edited by Les Paul Ell at Jan 13, 2011,
I really like iron cobra.
Maybe you need something special that defines you (maybe wicked keyboard playing+guitar soloish stuff as you already have) and a singer, and you're good to go.
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Quote by PhantomNote
I really like iron cobra.
Maybe you need something special that defines you (maybe wicked keyboard playing+guitar soloish stuff as you already have) and a singer, and you're good to go.

Thanks.
I think you're right with needing more virtuosic playing as there is an absence of it in some songs, but I worry that if we go too overboard there won't be enough room for the vocalist when we sort that out.
Cheers for listening.
I've uploaded a couple of the demos to my UG profile for anyone who interested and doesn't use myspace.