Page 1 of 2
Impossiblé.

Edit: I'd have to say Rick Stein actually, he's fucking awesome.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
The Dragonforce guys without their effects
Current Gear:
New York Pro - 5 String Beaut
Some tom delonge green strat my friend made
Boss GT-6
Eden DC210XLT Metro Bass Combo 500W (if anyone else has this model and has any insight about it, do pm me)
Quote by Liam4
This guy:

Lars Ulrich?

And do you mean non-musical things that inspire my music? Cuz if so, it would have to be drugs. And people.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
winter.
kensai's photography.
a few select friends of mine.
abstract artists. francis bacon perhaps.
Quote by 3lusiv3
Art and nature

Absolutely. Art is our voice with which we can express much more than we can say in words. Music can give soundtrack to every single object or situation on earth and it's your choice to choose what makes you interested. I don't see how you can loose your inspiration, because it is all around you.
Marco Pantani

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

If your too close minded to only draw inspiration from music then i majorly feel sorry for you

There's a million other things to draw inspiration into your life from and if u do that it will benefit your music as you will have a better understanding of life in general and it will help with lyrics aswell. Get out and experience more of what life has to offer rather than being a total music geek fanboy
Gear Lists are for G*A*Y*S

long walks. i live 4 miles out of town past cherry and walnut orchards. being alone with your thoughts for extended periods helps you find whats inside of you, and "nature" helps.
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
literature and films really

how can you not draw inspiration from anything other than music?! i think you like to think this is the case, but you are influenced by everything, even if you don't decide to be directly

Personally, there would be only a couple, but it'll take quite a bit of thought right now.
DANK MEMES
Quote by UNIe
Absolutely. Art is our voice with which we can express much more than we can say in words. Music can give soundtrack to every single object or situation on earth and it's your choice to choose what makes you interested. I don't see how you can loose your inspiration, because it is all around you.

Logic > art.

Simple as
Quote by UNIe
People are not just animals, they have imagination, you know. And it can sometimes give people more than real things, if it's done from heart. That's my point of view.

Logic helps us live, art offers little in that faculty Plus more uses.

You can express yourself entirely logically too; language is one of those things.

Logic can act as art and more
Feelings I guess. Mainly when I get randomly depressed about things in general, the feeling you get from walking around at night in deserted suburbs with lots of street lights, and the kind of mysterious/excited feeling you get from finding out **** and you're like "eh something's going on here".

EDIT: Logic makes living easier, art makes living worthwhile. That's how I see it, anyway.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at May 20, 2008,
Do none of you know what the words aspirations mean? :S

Writer.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by Craigo
Logic helps us live, art offers little in that faculty Plus more uses.

You can express yourself entirely logically too; language is one of those things.

Logic can act as art and more

Well, yeah, but art can give you things that you don't or can't have and you can capture situations that are interesting and beautiful forever. Besides, art and logic aren't such different things, you can be just as logical and expressive through art as through talking.
Quote by ctb
winter.
kensai's photography.
a few select friends of mine.
abstract artists. francis bacon perhaps.

Awwh

But there's much better than me. Like the guy in my link.

Quote by meh!
Do none of you know what the words aspirations mean? :S

Writer.

No one said aspirations
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Awwh

But there's much better than me. Like the guy in my link.

No one said aspirations

*looks again*

wow

Freudian reading slip? lol

EDIT: In that case yes, loads:

Alasdair Gray
Lewis Carroll
Seamus Heaney
Phillip Larkin
Norman Mccaig

and
so
on
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by UNIe
Well, yeah, but art can give you things that you don't or can't have and you can capture situations that are interesting and beautiful forever. Besides, art and logic aren't such different things, you can be just as logical and expressive through art as through talking.

I beg to differ.

Man up a little, it's a cold world
I dont really have alot of non-musical inspirations other than skateboarding and walking cause i live out in the middle of nowhere and i walk alot so it gives me time to reflect on the sh*t i've done and just think about the mess i'm in at the moment
i wanted something i could be passionate about. plus i love music...
"It's fun until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious."
alex grey
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Gore, tattoos, things that provoke love and anger, Japanese street fashion.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Page 1 of 2