So, mate from college is selling his amp, it's a Marshall vs100 with a 1960 lead cab. Views on this? He is selling it to me for £350.

Thanks
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
If it's really a 1960 lead cab with 4 G12T75 speakers in it it's worth the price imo.
The head is not really good but the cab is.
Jackson KV 2, Jackson COW 7 (both in B), Jackson Demmelition V
Bogner Überschall (blue rev)
Marshall 1960B Vintage (2x V30 & 2x G12T75)
TC Electronic G Major
BBE Sonic Maximizer 422A
Weber Mass 150w
ISP ProRackG
T.Racks Dinopower
I play a lot of chili's style stuff. But to be honest I play a bit of everything really
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

If I were you I'd get him to sell you just the cab (providing it's definately a 1960) and then save a bit for a better head.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Ok it is a 1960 lead cab (I will double check next time i'm in college).
Quote by Virgil_Hart05

I don't how much that is? What would it be US? The VS100 is not a bad budget amp and the cab is a good one to have.

I see people all the time on these threads stressing out over the sound of a given amp. I have seen really crap amps sound good with a simple pedal
Quote by DW#
I don't how much that is? What would it be US? The VS100 is not a bad budget amp and the cab is a good one to have.

I see people all the time on these threads stressing out over the sound of a given amp. I have seen really crap amps sound good with a simple pedal

It's in £'s
See if you can buy the cab alone
Last edited by Horlicks at May 20, 2008,
It's just about worth it, the old valvestates aren't terrible but you could do better. For the price it's not a bad deal though - the cabs worth about £200 alone.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com