does anyone recommend this multieffects pedal? like the G1, G1x,G2.. I heard that theyre cheap.. and searched it on the net and has a pretty good rating.. any comments or suggestions in buying multieffects pedals? CHeers!
I have a zoom g2.1u and I think it's pretty kool.
I just use it for amp models and delay, I've heard the wah and other effects are really good though I've never tried them. The amp modelling will take a while to get used to but there's alot of customisation options there. For example: You can use the 5150, then put the 'booster' on and EQ with the 6 bands availible and you can really tweak it.
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
I have a G1. Is super awesome for its price. All the effects are exceptional (auto-wah leaves something to be desired..), and you can actually get a variety of good tones from it. Worth the BARGAIN. Durable too.
I love this job more than I love taffy ... and I'm a man who enjoys his taffy
I've got b2.1u, it's the same line as G2, and for me it works perfectly, for that amound of cash I've couldn't get better one multi
It's good for guitar players with a low budget (like me)
GEAR

Dean V79
Randall RG50-TC
Roland MicroCube
Quote by Kelvster xp
does anyone recommend this multieffects pedal? like the G1, G1x,G2.. I heard that theyre cheap.. and searched it on the net and has a pretty good rating.. any comments or suggestions in buying multieffects pedals? CHeers!

What's your amp and guitar?
yeah.. considering im still a kid. .and dont have enough financial support from my dad.. oh well..
Quote by Dante Morius
I've got b2.1u, it's the same line as G2, and for me it works perfectly, for that amound of cash I've couldn't get better one multi

Thats the bass version ...
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
I have the G1 and it's pretty good. What I really liked is the drums on it, they sound good.
Man, what's your amp dude?! 4th time we ask. lol. If you've got an awesome amp I wouldn't ruin it with a Zoom G, I'd go for something more pricey.

Needless to say, the Zoom G series are very good quality for its price eh!
The effects are decent, amp modelling not so much so (although if you use it with an amp, it varies a lot - with headphones it's not that great).
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
i own the G1X multi effects unit, in my opinion its a good pedal.....
i have a review of it on this site if u want more info
I have a Zoom g2.1u, I find it pretty GOOD for its price. It also has some thing on the negative side though: Some of the amp models are useless, and the wah is not the best in it. Oh, and one more thing: I usually find the pedal useless, You should go for the g2 imo (well, the best would be to try out if the pedal worths that plus amount of cash for You).
Guitars:
- Epiphone LP goth
- Baltiomre Acoustic
- Baltimore Bass guitar

AMPs:
- Line6 Spider III 30W (For sale!)
- Johnson 15W
- Johnson 15W (bass)

Effects:
- Zoom G2.1U
- Digitech Hot Head