Is it me or is lost getting rubbsih, i know people are really opinionated about lost so i just wanna here what they think
Lost pwns. You, on the other hand, suck balls.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
^Yup

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
Nope, 4 is the best season yet.

And use the official Lost thread to vent your opinions.

what official lost thread? i searched it

and i think lsot sucks ass
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Nope, 4 is the best season yet.

Agreed.
I know no one else thinks so but 4 has been by far the best.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Season 4 is one of the best seasons of Lost yet. I didn't like season 2 or 3 as much, but the 1st and 4th seasons were pretty cool though.
i started watching it halfway through season 1
didn't bother watching season 2, it really wasn't worth bothering.
Rockin' shit
Quote by Ichikurosaki
yeah that'd obviously turn out well

I never got into Lost - too many characters I didn't care about and they obviously had the intention from the start to drag it out ad nauseum.
I watched lost until sky bought it in the uk. By then it was going downhill anyway.
So what you're a retard, but without people like you in the world i wouldn't feel so good about myself.
Quote by wasup999999
Lost sucks my dick. Kill yourselves.

Someone was neglected as a child.......
So what you're a retard, but without people like you in the world i wouldn't feel so good about myself.
Quote by Richard Pizzey
join the lost is rubbish group in our campaign against that ****

Where do I join. I hate that ****ing stupid show. Honestly, when you run out of ideas, don't keep making up half arsed **** in an incredibly stupid manner. *cough lost *cough* prison break *cough*
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by IncubusMan999
Where do I join. I hate that ****ing stupid show. Honestly, when you run out of ideas, don't keep making up half arsed **** in an incredibly stupid manner. *cough lost *cough* prison break *cough*

just search it in community, its a fairly exclusive group, for people who generally aren't gay and who hate that **** program
Quote by Richard Pizzey
just search it in community, its a fairly exclusive group, for people who generally aren't gay and who hate that **** program
What about those of us who hate it but are gay? Even Ian Somerhalder didn't make it worth watching.
The first half of Series 4 did suck, but the interruption writer's strike gave them an opportunity to repair the damage, and now it's alright. Not as good as the previous 3 series, but I think 5 will be.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Saying it is getting rubbish implies that it was good in the first place.
Quote by Richard Pizzey
Is it me or is lost getting rubbsih

I am surprised you made it past Episode 3.
Lost sometime bores me ****less.

It's like why can't something just happen? It really feels like they're stretching out 2 or 3 series worth of material to 6.
Me at the beginning of an episode of Lost: Wut was that? Maybe something's actually gonna happen this time...

Me an hour later: Wow, nothing happened whatsoever. Channel 4 owes me an hour of my life back.

Eventually I gave up with it.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
Starting to suck?

What are you smoking?

Season 4 might seriously be the best television I've ever seen. It's amazing.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
my fave so far were the first two, especially the first one... not so much the fourth, i watch it every week.. but it theres to many plot twists and its starts to annoy me- oh and I have always hated the ****ing flash backs..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Demon Wolf

Season 4 might seriously be the best television I've ever seen. It's amazing.

In which case, go watch Dexter. And make sure you stick with it till the last episode, which is particularly great. Anyway, Season 3 was better than Season 4 has been for a few episodes.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT