im looking to buy another guitar, i recently bought an ibanez artist series arc -100 and it sounds great, but i kinda let my daughter have it as a first guitar. so now im lookin to buy me another cheap mahogany body guitar. im looking at a epiphone lp standard for around $245, to an ibanez art-100 at around $400. both mahogany both have set necks , both w/ only fair stock pups. i have a budget of 500 and dont really want to spend it all. im leaning toward the epi if for no other reason that its cheaper. which would you guys buy and feel free to name any other like made guitars that are at least as good as the epi lp.
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
Last edited by mig-29 at May 20, 2008,
which epiphone lp is that? if its standard or better, then I would say epi...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
answer #1 thanx much for the agile site im lookin at the al 2000`s now then i`ll do a comparison.
answer #2 its the epi lp standard that im lookin at.

thanx to both for posting
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
Check out Rondo's as mentioned above, but apparently 3000+ models are better and more value for money.

Alternatively, check out Michael Kelly Guitars which are highly acclaimed on these forums for their good value for money and decent specs and if you can, this Yamaha AES620 which has Seymour Duncan pickups and is sorta shaped like an LP. Good specs!