havent posted in a while, so I thought Id post a new one up. Its called "March to the Lost City". Crit for crit of course!

http://www.myspace.com/the2abraxis
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Quote by Ikary
It's really good. For how long have you been playing?

thanks. i cant really remember, maybe 4 years?? the time has flown by...
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Really good.

Softer than I expected from the #1 member of the official thrash metal fan club.
Hey, thanks for the crit. typing as I listen

Love the piano intro, with the horns. Very cool. vveery cool. Sounds classically influenced.
Starting to sound like a score now. Really awesome sound. love the cymbal crashes and civil war like drums.

Weird guitar play now. Im sure if i were high ide be freaking right now. Very cool. Now the low minor guitar is in. Very ominous. like it. Reminds me of 300. tone could be a little beefier, but the reverb has a nice effect. cool middle-eastern like solo feel. Well done.

Cool song dude. a fun listen
Very cool, and calm.
Love the Gong Crash!
The guitars were very cool to - sort of "The Final Countdown" feel to it at parts!!!

Crit Mine?
GEAR:
SCHECTER "Diamond Series" REVENGER Guitar
VOX AD30VT Amp
ZOOM HD16CD Digital Mulit-Track Recorder
1 SHURE SM-57,1 Audio-Technica AT2035, 1 APEX 435 Mic. & 2 APEX 180 Condencer Mics
Edited with Audacity & Adobe Audition 3