Page 1 of 2
80s power ballads with everyones favourite hater of organised religion, Glenn Benton!

Yours?
Bristol Rovers

Up the Gas!

Please, call me Joe.
New albums of bands/artists I like.

Plus, I'd probably pre-order them.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
I've bought quite a few albums on the morning of release, but I can't be bothered these days.
Ok, you win. Now, albums with hilarious possibilities

Edit:
Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
Eminem - The death metal tapes.

Yay, he gets it!
Bristol Rovers

Up the Gas!

Please, call me Joe.
I sometimes pre-order off amazon etc. But I wouldn't queue outside a store and wait.
DANK MEMES
new peppers album. new album from the foo fighters(got their last one the first day too. new album of RATM.
edit: pre-ordered the linkin park album too.
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
Britney Spears: greatest 80's metal hits
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
good question. but i have never done that.

i suppose if some of my favourite artists ever did a collaboration i'd **** bricks. lol.
New raconteurs, wolfmother, or gorillaz album. prolly other bands too.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by !normajean!
Underoath - Surviving Kaleidoscope
Norma Jean - The Anti-Mother

I would definately buy those two albums.
DANK MEMES
the long lost possibly imaginary mostly has a chance of being crappy almost forgotten but not quite legendary years and years in the making new guns n roses album.
Strength In Numbers by The Music, out on 16/6/08.

Also, Metallica's new album. I'll buy it, even if it sucks.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
I did that for HIM - Venus Doom, it was worth it.
I'm planning on doing this for Judas Priest - Nostradmus
and for the new Metallica record.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
I'd buy Killswitch Engage's new album when it comes out and Senses Fail's new one when it drops too
Chinese Democracy... but then id realise it wasnt worth the wait and burn it...
also...

Megallicca's debut super-awesome-100%-metallified-thrash album... would be pretty sweet... Hetfield AND Mustaine on vocals!
The new John Frusciante album that may come out this year. The new Nightwatchman that will come out this year. A new RATM album.
New Metallica Album...

Ok I'm done, anyone got a Towel?
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
A new Jeff Beck album.

I'm in a Jeff Beck phase This is following extremely brief Mastodon, Smashing Pumpkins, Aerosmith, The Beatles, King Crimson, and Grunge phases. I can't help myself, I become obsessed with these bands for about a week and then move on.
I would suggest the the new Metallica album and the new Slipknot ablum coming out. I've recently bought the new In Flames: A Sense Of Purpose album and am going to get the new Children Of Bodom: Blood Drunk cd also.
Quote by hazzmatazz
The new John Frusciante album that may come out this year. The new Nightwatchman that will come out this year. A new RATM album.

Rage Album?

....I creamed my pants.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
The new metallica album out later this year!
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
I'm pre ordering the new boston album that's coming out in 09! wooo
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Rush, The Who, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Radiohead, Coldplay, Mute Math, maybe Metallica..
a new tool album...a new APC album...hell, i would steal that from billy myself...
Too cool for a signature.
i'd try and buy the new slipknot one as soon as possible
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Hannah Montana - Onset of Putrification.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Rage Against The Machine - Blues classics
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
new muse album, new lostprophets album whenever its out, new mcr album whenever its out, next nightwish album, got a while yet me thinks
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
A collaboration album with John Mayer and Joe Satriani. I'd play that for 2,5 months non stop.
The metallica album that doesn't feature Kirk's wah pedal.
Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends (Yeah I like Coldplay. Sue me.)
The new fratellis album
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
Page 1 of 2