Hey guys

I Know this is may seem nerdy and all that but I needed help with this and I didnt think there would be many active final fantasy 7 forums around so I decided to come to the comfort of the pit (Y)

Basically, I wana go AP leveling in the north crater like loads of people say...

BUT I wana know if after you go in the crater, and fight tonberrys etc to get AP, if you can get out without fighting sephiroth.

Nerdy I know lol but what can ya do.

Also in unrelated news.. got my Biology GCSE and my AS Music Technology tomorow and i'm brickin it haha

Cheers guys
Quote by MastaBassist10
^Spoons are awesome. Not as cool as forks, but pretty cool.

go in, try and come out, if you have to fight sephiroth restart.

It's not a hard battle from what I remember.

Also there are threads dedicated to FF and an only gaming thread.
Yes you can come out.
Oh George... Oh George.

That Texas education must've fucked you up when you very small.

Too true, Roger. Too True.
ok thanks guys

and sorry for making a new thread (Y)
Quote by MastaBassist10

yes, if you go into the crater you can get back out, aslong as you dont go in too far, basically when you go into the crater, just stick around the entrance and around that general mountainy area
yeah the area im trying to get to is supposed to be a "swampy" area
Quote by MastaBassist10

can we turn this into a "how good was this part in FF7"
Quote by Deliriumbassist
that's not a drink, that's just coke with random crap floating in it
Yes, you can get out... just don't go down onto the final steps at the bottom which take you down to Sephiroth.

If you wanna get out just keep backtracking all the way to the top of the crater, when you get there go into that little cave at the top and then just climb out. Easy.

And it's not Tonberry's you want to fight to get AP, it's Movers and Magic Pots.
ok sweet

yeah course magic pots give them an elixr right?

praise be W-Item
Quote by MastaBassist10

hey i just realised. If you can get that far and still come all the way back out...

does that mean that you can go down both sides of the path and get all the items?
Quote by MastaBassist10

You can get as far as fighting Jenova Synthesis if I remember correctly? After that you can't retreat out the crater.
thanks
Quote by MastaBassist10

Yep, right in the bright green area, as long as you don't go to the left hand side you can retreat back to the surface. The one place where you dive in the water (with all the weird brain like outgrowths) is where you can get mad AP with the Magic Pots and especially the Movers. I'd suggest placing the save point there.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
I heard they're possibly remaking FF7 on the PS3 sometime soon...any truth to that?
Quote by Selkies921
I heard they're possibly remaking FF7 on the PS3 sometime soon...any truth to that?

I dont think so, they did a remake of the game intro i think but that was just to demonstrate what the ps3 can do.
yeah i think it was just demo of graphic capability

BUT

FFXIII & FFXIII Verses next ones

any update when they come out in the uk?
Quote by MastaBassist10

dang
Quote by MastaBassist10