What do you think the next big thing in music will be? indie and metalcore are at the moment, but my neighbor says grunge will be back in soon.
thoughts and concerns?
I am going to kick your neighbour
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I wouldn't be friends with him after that whole text messege thing... not because he's a a cheater but because he's a text-messeger
Last edited by devin-canada at Aug 19, 2015,
I have a brilliant idea....everyone should try and re introduce ska back into everyday life

Your neighbour maybe right. and yes I know I like Grunge........flame me all you want.
Quote by GnR_ROK
Words for describing the ladies subtly

Damage - bit of alright
Major damage - bloody fit
Damage has been done - older fit bird
minor damage - fit but you would be arrested for it
collateral damage - ugly bird with fit mates
Having grunge back would be pretty sweet IMO. Most of the bands out there right now sound identical to each other.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
I'm hoping, I mean really, really hoping, that music will become an equal playing field where everybody actually thinks about what music they like and not what they should like.

Quote by devin-canada
I am going to kill your neighbour

lmfao.

grunge is always said to comeback.

i think its a dance and metal fusion.
Probably the next even heavier thing then metalcore but still not metal enough to be labeled as true metal... ****in' elitists.

I wouldant mind some good brit-rock, or 'indie' or whatever they call it these days. More arctic monkeys in general, and for the wombats to get better cuz' they had soem gems on their last album.
anythings better than most of this whiney indie bollocks
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
Quote by evening_crow
Having grunge back would be pretty sweet IMO. Most of the bands out there right now sound identical to each other.

Yes... Because grunge isnt a very stale, repetitive genre.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnynemo
"I can't believe you didn't dress up. You're the weirdest guy on this shift."
I said "I was gonna dress like your mom, but I didn't feel like growing a beard".
ah no, hes hard core black meteller, goes to hole in the sky every year and dresses up like a viking a metel fests
Quote by Sammy2K7
anythings better than most of this whiney indie bollocks

here here!! the kooks can suck my nuts
Quote by coca_cola
Probably the next even heavier thing then metalcore but still not metal enough to be labeled as true metal... ****in' elitists.

I wouldant mind some good brit-rock, or 'indie' or whatever they call it these days. More arctic monkeys in general, and for the wombats to get better cuz' they had soem gems on their last album.

But that's all we're swamped with in britain! It's terrible!

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by Bennetts_strat
I'm hoping, I mean really, really hoping, that music will become an equal playing field where everybody actually thinks about what music they like and not what they should like.

^ this is good, but a bit too much to hope for
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
Quote by evening_crow

and ironically, this is called Indie, lol
Quote by coca_cola
Urgh. I guess the Wombats getting better is an achievable goal - they surely can't get any worse. But wherever you are that you're not drowned in endless mediocre indie, I wish I was there and not here.
please god let it be prog metal

.."and at number 1...Children of Bodom!"
i wouls actually be hoping for more of this nu thrash stuff, like black tide-their album rocks my dungarees off
my god i hope ska doesnt get popular i couldnt stand it. its so appuling not good. at any level other than sucking my balls. even then your mums better
I just want something that's not a bunch of dropped-tuned power chords with pinch harmonics or all that happy-sounding indie stuff.

Some J-rock wouldn't be bad
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
It's not gonna be anything heavy in my opinion, probably something like electropop or the likes of 'does it offend you, yea?' type bands. That sort of teen-oriented dancey stuff
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
yeah all that ****ty indie stuff gets on my tits, some of it is just ****in hedonistic, like only alcholics or immoral bastards listen to it, like Alphabeat-they're played to rapists and paedophiles for the death sentence
id hazard a guess at some form of dance fusiony thing, which ill ignore but itll be a change from indie bands everywhere, you know its gone to far when people at school make bands that have vocals in that annoying english accent, just sounds lazy and wankish
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
i tell you what annoys my grandma. those dudes who have to be in to every new thing that comes out. and get it before its released. you know calm down, save some energy, jack off.