Page 1 of 2
I'm really hungry and wish I could make anything beyond sandwiches and cereal with milk.

So i was kinda wondering what can UG mkae in the kitchen.

P.S: I wish i had a waffle machine, those are easy to make

P.P.S: Dammit, I had to consult google on the spelling of Kitchen and experience
Roast marshmallows on the stove and make smores
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I wouldn't be friends with him after that whole text messege thing... not because he's a a cheater but because he's a text-messeger
- Pancakes
- Cookies
- Omelettes
- Soup

Or good old cheese on toast. Put a small amount of cayenne pepper on top and it's oh so tasty
Last edited by rigiddigits at May 20, 2008,
i used to be a pretty good cook, but i haven't really cooked since being at college and not having a kitchen for the past 3 years...
I was gonna say some hilarious woman joke. And everyone would laugh. But I'm gonna tell the truth.

I cook bacon in my kitchen, almost every single day. Some white bread + brown sauce + bacon = sexytime.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Anything in a cook book? It's kind of funny, though. I can cook good, but my girlfriend can't cook for sh1t. She managed to mess up easy-mac.
Quote by Vermintide
In Soviet Russia, bar searches YOU!!!

just fry some bacon and eggs...

btw, are you a cat owner?
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
Quote by PearlFoo
Scrambled egs
Toast
croque monsieur
french fries
steak

Ooh, a cheese & ham toastie. I hear Gordon Ramsay really sh*ts bricks when someone orders that.
Steps for making lunch
1. Open cabinet and stare blankly for a few moments
2. pick up one can of something that is reportibly edible
3. look at label where it says "Preperation Instructions for Microwave"
4. open can, place in bowl, cover bowl
5. microwave
6. have horrible indigestion because the food that you ate is crap
Put on some pants, its time to dance! -The Happy Phrase

Quote by Alice Cooper
The hippies wanted peace and love. We wanted Ferraris, blondes and switchblades.

Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Banned because... Disaster, you good sir, are a f*cking genius!
I actually went to culinary school for Baking and Pastry Arts for a year, yes i'm a girl! so i can make lots of homemade stuff like apple pies, puff pastry, croissants, cinnamon rolls, cakes, cookies, coconut cream pies, candies yum! but sadly i usually just eat pizza, veggies, or ramen noodles. really!
Pasta = easy...just boil water & pour in noodle goodness...strain & top w/sauce
Rice = kinda easy, just takes a while
Pancakes -> get just-add-water mix & wait until the one side bubbles then flip them
Eggs -> crack open & cook until they are no longer liquid, throw some cheese on it when it's solid
Pizza -> buy pre-made dough that's already in the round shape...spread on tomato sauce & buy shredded cheese & toss that in the oven...add spices like garlic powder, red pepper & basil from jars if necessary
Pierogies -> buy frozen ones from the store & heat up in the oven for 20 mins
Burgers -> buy already pressed into patties or buy veggie burgers & heat until brown (white-ish in the case of turkey burgers) on both sides
Grilled cheese -> bread, 2 slices of cheese & if you want (I usually dont) put butter on the outsides of bread...grill in pan
All easy things...
Mackerel on toast with cheese on top and sprinkled with black pepper! Oh and olives too!
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
I haven't had any solo experience in the kitchen as of yet. (I'm 15)

But I plan on learning to cook really well sometime in the near future when I have the time. (Maybe this summer?)

I do help my sisters or mom if one of them is cooking and I wanna learn something new. I helped my sister on Mother's Day cook dinner and it was a Chinese Noodle + Chicken dish. It was sooo good.
What you need:
- 2 large toes of garlic
- olive oil
- salt
- bread

What to do:
- Peel the garlic toes and crush the garlic.
- Put the crushed garlic into a small bowl.
- Pour a little amount of salt over the garlic (to spice it up).
- Pour the olive oil into the bowl, so that is almost coveres the pieces of crushed garlic.
- Take a small fork and mix these ingredients thoroughly.
- Take the bread, dip it into what you just created.
- Eat.

That's my delicious recepie.

EDIT: be sure to only eat it when you are not planning to go out the next day, for you could smell of garlic out of your mouth! i.e. no girls will be desperate to kiss you
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Lets just say... I put a hotdog onto some brown bread, covered it in tomato sauce and wolfed it down.

It wasn't half bad...
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
I am hopelessly hopeless at cooking, I just can't get the hang of it.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Cheese sauce and pasta. Cheese on toast. Super noodles!
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I'm at work at my moms cafe now. I'm responsible for taking orders, working the register, and preparing the food. i.e. I'm the only one here.
I'm pretty good in the kitchen. I make bangin paninis, I can make amazing curry dishes, among other things, and I can usually throw some random stuff together and make it decent.
And yes, I am a guy
ROFL ROFL EAT TEH WOFL

( i love that guys sig )

CAKESEDIT:
Quote by saxaxe
I'm at work at my moms cafe now. I'm responsible for taking orders, working the register, and preparing the food. i.e. I'm the only one here.
I'm pretty good in the kitchen. I make bangin paninis, I can make amazing curry dishes, among other things, and I can usually throw some random stuff together and make it decent.
And yes, I am a guy

LOL.
For a sec I thought you meant something else.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

The first thing about cooking is to understand the ingredients. Fresh is always better than frozen or canned. If you get good quality ingredients you get much better flavor quality and it's far easier to cook. Frozen meat can sorta end up rubbery, or overcooked on the outside.

Beyond that, just use your eyes and your taste buds. You should be able to tell when a chicken or steak is cooked properly, experiment with herbs and seasoning, and you should be able to come up with a few really good dishes of your own.

Cooking is the **** and it gets you so laid.

Pasta. Sauces. Protein. Bread.

If you can do all of that, you're an okay cook.
I got a chili thread around here somewhere.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I can make omelettes, sunny side up, scrambled, over easy, my special meat sauce for spaghetti and fettucine alfredo. And oyster omelette with chilli sauce *drool*.
hue
I can make cakes ^__^;

I'm pretty ****, I mostly deal with instant meals, although onestly if I have cooking instructions my food usually turns out pretty nice... although it's never stuff I like to eat. Damn the curse of the fussy eater.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I can't cook. I always burn whatever it is i’m cooking. And if I can't burn it then I spill it so then I have to clean up. I can make toast without burning/dropping it though. I try to make porridge but the whole thing just sticks to the spoon. And I tried to make pancakes but I forgot the milk and was wondering why it was so sticky and when I added milk it didn't cook properly and was just dough.
So basically I can make toast, sandwiches, cereal with milk and scrambled egg.
It's pathetic considering my mum used to be a chef.
What is this kitchen you speak of? I have no experience of it.....
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

I'm the master shef, damnit. (Woah, shef is a real word)

I'm awesome at baconz, sausages, eggs of any kind, anything else you can fry, steaks, pizza, pasta, stir-fry, noodles, spaghetti...

I mean ****, just look at my profile pic.

EDIT: Shef may not be a real word, but Mozilla is gay and the latest update killed the spellcheck
Last edited by Vermintide at May 20, 2008,
I can make pancakes from scratch, pork chops, mac n' cheese from scratch, and more things i don't feel like typing.
Page 1 of 2