Ok...So what is the longest song title you have ever seen?
For me it would be "The Glorious Liberation of the People's Technocratic Republic of Vinnland by the Combined Forces of the United Terriroties of Europa" by Type O Negative...It takes longer to say than it does for the song to play.
GO!
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
"Someday, In The Event That Mankind Actually Figures Out What It Is That This World Revolves Around, Thousands Of People Are Going To Be Shocked And Perplexed To Find Out That It Was Not Them. Sometimes, This Includes Me"

by the Chariot.
_______
|||||||||||||||
The Sad But True Story Of Ray Mingus, The Lumberjack Of Bulk Rock City, And His Never Slacking Stribe In Exploiting The So Far Undiscovered Areas Of The Intention To Bodily Intercourse From The Opposite Species Of His Kind, During Intake Of All The Mental Condition That Could Be Derived From Fermentation by the Rednex
"we are the bestest in the world and in evening times we drink teaand talk about light shows as if they were simply political discsussion topics ...not aware that we are being watched by a pervert in the bushes!!!"-Irion maiden..hidden track
For me its "Papyrus Containing The Spell To Preserve Its Possessor Against Attacks From He Who Is In The Water" by Nile
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Red Sparowes.

Maybe not the longest ever, but every single song is close....

1. The Great Leap Forward Poured Down Upon Us One Day Like A Mighty Storm Suddenly And Furiously Blinding Our Senses
2. We Stood Transfixed In Blank Devotion As Our Leader Spoke To Us, Looking Down On Our Mute Faces With A Great, Raging, And Unseeing Eye
3. Like The Howling Glory Of The Darkest Winds, This Voice Was Thunderous And The Words Holy, Tangling Their Way Around Our Hearts And Clutching Our Innocent Awe
4. A Message Of Avarice Rained Down And Carried Us Away To False Dreams Of Endless Riches
5. Annihilate The Sparrow, That Stealer Of Seed, And Our Harvests Will Abound; We Will Watch Our Wealth Flood In
6. And By Our Own Hand Did Every Last Bird Lie Silent In Their Puddles, The Air Barren Of Song As The Clouds Drifted Away. For Kill
7. Millions Starved And Became Skinnier And Skinnier While Our Leaders Became Fatter And Fatter
8. Finally As That Blazing Sun Shone Down Upon Us Did We Know That True Enemy Was The Voice Of Blind Idolatry; And Only Then Did We Begin To Think For Ourselves

Thats one album
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
"All Clockwork and No Bodily Fluids Makes Hal a Dull Metal Humbert In Heaven Every Elephant Baby Wants to Be So Full of Sting Paul Simon in the Park with Canticle – But You Can't Pick Your Friends Vacuum Genesis DEFMACROS HOWSOMETH INGDOTIME SALENGTHS OMETHINGL ETBFOLLOW AAFTERNOO NGETPRESE NTMOMENTI FTHINGSWO NTALWAYSB ETHISWAYT BCACAUSEA BWASTEAFT ERNOONWHE NEQBMERET URNFROMSH OWLITTLEG REENPLACE 27"

By Game Theory.
The first four posts put my ''Good to know that if I ever needed attention, all I'd have to do is die'' to shame.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
bob hund - Det skulle vara lätt för mig att säga att jag inte hittar hem men det gör jag; tror jag. (It could be easy for me to say that I can't find my way home but I can, I think).
punk&metal wrote:

why would they star in a movie making fun of themselves

Subject: Spinal Tap.

Chill!
For me, it's Maximum the Hormone's "Chu chu Lovely Muni Muni Mura Mura Purin Purin Boron Nururu Rero Rero" (チューチュー ラブリー ムニムニ ムラムラ プリンプリン ボロン ヌルル レロレロ"
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Broken_Drum
"All Clockwork and No Bodily Fluids Makes Hal a Dull Metal Humbert In Heaven Every Elephant Baby Wants to Be So Full of Sting Paul Simon in the Park with Canticle – But You Can't Pick Your Friends Vacuum Genesis DEFMACROS HOWSOMETH INGDOTIME SALENGTHS OMETHINGL ETBFOLLOW AAFTERNOO NGETPRESE NTMOMENTI FTHINGSWO NTALWAYSB ETHISWAYT BCACAUSEA BWASTEAFT ERNOONWHE NEQBMERET URNFROMSH OWLITTLEG REENPLACE 27"

By Game Theory.

Win.
Several species of small furry animals gathered together in a cave and grooving with a pict-pink floyd
Gear:

Fender Highway One Strat
Ibanez RG321MH
Cort SFX-1
Peavey Valveking 112
Marshall MG30DFX
Morley Power Wah
Mapex VX 22 (drum kit)
Mahalo flying V ukulele
the wildhearts did one called

You Got To Get Through What You've Got To Go Through To Get What You Want, But You Got to Know What You Want To Get Through What You Got To Go Through
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by dannyisokay
"Someday, In The Event That Mankind Actually Figures Out What It Is That This World Revolves Around, Thousands Of People Are Going To Be Shocked And Perplexed To Find Out That It Was Not Them. Sometimes, This Includes Me"

by the Chariot.

That's what I thought when I read the topic. Obviously there's longer though. I want to name a song something ridiculous.

Like a chapter book in length.
"Some People Know All Too Well How Bad Liquorice, Or Any Candy For That Matter, Can Taste When Having Laid Out In The Sun Too Long - And I Think I Just Ate Too Much" - The Hives
Patric And The Small Guy-Throw Your Hands Up (Basshunter Remix)
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
The Black Hawk War, or, How to Demolish an Entire Civilization and Still Feel Good About Yourself in the Morning, or, We Apologize for the Inconvenience but You're Going to Have to Leave Now, or, 'I Have Fought the Big Knives and Will Continue to Fight Them Until They Are Off Our Lands! by Sufjan Stevens.
"Du" by David Hasselhoff.

/thread.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
"The Black Hawk War, Or, How To Demolish An Entire Civilization And Still Feel Good About Yourself In The Morning, Or, We Apologize For The Inconvenience But You're Gonna Have To Leave Now, Or, 'I Have Fought The Big Knives And Will Continue To Fight..."

By Sufjan Stevens is the longest I know of.
Regretting what I said to you when you called me at 11:00 on Friday morning to tell me that 1:00 Friday afternoon you were gonna leave your office, go downstairs, hail a cab, to go out to the airport, to catch a plane, to go skiing in the Alps for two weeks. Not that I wanted to go with you; I wasn't able to leave town, I'm not a very good skier, I couldn't expect you to pay my way, but after going out with you for three years, I don't like surprises. (A musical apology)

By Christine Lavin.

You may think I have googled it but I saw it before cos I looked it up when bored

/thread
well theres a song in spanish called "procediementos para poder llegar a acuerdo comun by panda" and "our lawyer told us to change the name of this song so you wouldnt sue us by fall out boy"
░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓░░░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░ It's a-me, Mario!
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░

Check out my
Tumblr
Or follow me on Twitter
Gosh those song titles are long. It'd put anything I post to shame.

Although, the longest title for one of my own songs is "You shouldn't have to write a paragraph to capture the general idea of your song" off my album "What's wrong with music nowadays"
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
smiles
there is a mile in between
Quote by Mad Mike 829
Girl: Thats not that difficult
Teacher: Of course not, I wouldnt star you on something hard
Girl: I wanna see something hard
Me & Freind: Thats what she said!

ended up getting kicked out for disrupting class
Fiona Apple's
WHEN THE PAWN hits the conflicts he thinks like a king
What he knows throws the blows when he goes to the fight
And he'll win the whole thing before he enters the ring
There's no body to batter when your mind is your might
So when you go solo, you hold your own hand
And remember that depth is the greatest of heights
And if you know where you stand, then you know where to land
And if you fall it won't matter, cuz you know that you're right
Up The Boro!
The Battery Cage Brawls [Cage Announcer: The Ghost of Abraham Lincoln; Winn] - Buckethead
Is the longest one I have.
i say that its "beth" by KISS...wait, maybe thats shortest..dangit!
Quote by GmacD
Chicken and waffles motha F*cka

Quote by Joey Radical
Just be a man and **** your mom.
"The Sad But True Story Of Ray Mingus, The Lumberjack Of Bulk Rock City, And His Never Slacking Stribe In Exploiting The So Far Undiscovered Areas Of The Intention To Bodily Intercourse From The Opposite Species Of His Kind, During Intake Of All The Mental Condition That Could Be Derived From Fermentation"