I need a good hardshell case for july for my birthday so i can lug it around in a case instead of a gig bag and was wondering which ones are good for less than 150$. Will be buying online though.
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
G-400 alpine white (signed by Coheed & Cambria)
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Just look for SG cases, and see what you can find.
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Yea i was but the ones i could find were ones without a lock or anything.
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects
Aah, fair point... Well, keep looking, and if all else fails, a big beefy pad-lock somewhere won;t cost much, right? I dunno about American stuff, so I'll just do the obvious ones and look on musicians friend, Guitar Center - The usual culprits, really.
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
There are many SG cases in MF:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/navigation/guitar-accessories?N=100001+304281&Ntk=All&Ntt=SG+case&Nty=1

If you're not gonna beat it and throw it or whatever a cheap one is fine. My two Epi cases were very sturdy, but I was careful on them, too.

I feel like the case prices are wayyy off. I had to pay $130 for my RR3's case, and probably it's produced for like 20 bucks. I'll buy another case for my Schecter soon, but won't buy a Schecter case but a cheap generic one to save some money.
K yea i just want it to have a good lock so i can take it to my music class next year.
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects
Well, it's a tough choice. I'd never locked my G-400's when carrying them. I'd even not opened the bag contains keys Never will whether the keys are correct or not

I always carried them the cover towards my body. So if all three latches could open themselves somehow the cover will stand my legs and prevent opening.

OTOH, they left the house maybe 5 times in one year. You say you'll go to music class. Better being safe than sorry if you'll carry it couple times a week.