Marshall Echohead with Boss FS-5U tap tempo

Almost Brand New!!! The EH comes in original box with all papers. The only thing missing is the plastic it was wraped it.

I've only had it since christmas and it came out of the box and went in to the pedal board. The only flaw is i put velcro on the bottom for my pedalboard. FS-5U also in mint condition but no box (sorry)

$100 plus shipping

Last edited by AJBoy238 at May 22, 2008,
It says make an offer dude, lol.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
does it have tap tempo? if so would you accept one of my fuzzes for it. how does it sound in general as good as a DD-6 or something?

btw the OD will be done soon!
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by AJBoy238
got pics?

not ye but this week hopefully
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
to be honest id be more intrested in the OD then the fuzz cause i have the nick nitro. If you really intrested il hold it and trade you for a OD.
Quote by AJBoy238
to be honest id be more intrested in the OD then the fuzz cause i have the nick nitro. If you really intrested il hold it and trade you for a OD.

well then probably not cause I'm selling it for 150 (part cost alot!)

good luck
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by AJBoy238
i could throw in some cash if you want

nah BUT I will give it to you for 120 how's that sound
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
i cant really afford to buy new effects with the way gas is so a trade plus alittle cash is all i can do.

thanks for the offer though! lemme know if you change your mind!
I will
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era