Who?
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
The Kennedy family have had their fair share of tragedies. Hardly knew about him, but good luck to the guy.
I do not know this man.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
they're saying it's malignant now.

Quote by Ichimaru
Who?

the second most senior senator. brother of JFK and RFK. the guy who pretty much raised their kids after they were killed while serving in the senate for 40+ years being the frontrunning 'liberal lion'. conservatives know him as 'that guy who was drunk driving and drove off a bridge and left that girl to die'.
#DTWD
i just had to look him up.

what effect would it have on america if he was to go? sorry, if it's a silly question.
Threads like this ought to include links to the news story.
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by PatchworkMan
Threads like this ought to include links to the news story.

sorry, i'm just watching it on TV. link added.
#DTWD
I am relieved to discover that none the posters in this thread wondering who Ted Kennedy is are Americans. He's probably the highest-profile guy in the Sentate who's not running for president.
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by PatchworkMan
I am relieved to discover that none the posters in this thread wondering who Ted Kennedy is are Americans. He's probably the highest-profile guy in the Sentate who's not running for president.

mmm quite. i don't agree with him on some things politically, and i'm sure you feel that tenfold, but regardless, as a person, especially within HIS family, he's been a monumental person.
#DTWD
That family seems cursed......

Get well soon Mr Kennedy!
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

Quote by Neillya1
That family seems cursed......

Get well soon Mr Kennedy!

Yarr, I did a research paper on the "Kennedy Family Curse." So much has gone wrong in so little time.
Quote by jimmyjimjim
Yarr, I did a research paper on the "Kennedy Family Curse." So much has gone wrong in so little time.

i'd forgotten about the plane crash in the 1960s that teddy miraculously survived. and yeah, that entire family never gets a break.
#DTWD
Quote by KenMasters
Awful... Ted Kennedy...Dead Kennedy...

Apparently he's gonna spend his remaining time in a small Holiday Inn in Cambodia.

Terrible joke, terrible terrible!
Quote by LgLagro
You, you bring us both corm, and two hot russian gymnasts pretty much making out, you are a legend.

Limping Head Journalist and Proprietor of PitTown Cricket Club.

Keeping quiet about scandals since 2008.