Everything is for sale some may take trades. USA Only. Prefer Local selling over shipping as i am not as experienced with shipping, especially with the larger items. Everything not marked as local only i may ship depending on how far and shipping costs, also if not stated, price is without shipping. I am located in maryland.

KE3 Kelly
This is the older version with the duncan designed PUPs and chrome hardware, licensed floyd rose. However i switched out the bridge pickupe for an emg-81 and added a tone knob.
It is the crimson swirl finish, and doesnt have major damage, only a few blemishes due to use. Everything else on the guitar works perfectly. This guitar includes a jackson molded hardshell case, the case is missing one of the feet. My asking price is $500

Body Front
Body Back
EMG-81
Neck Front
Neck Back
Knobs
Some Damage
Case

I also have a jackson molded case that fits a KV and RR. Right now someone is interested but if the deal flops this is available. This is an older case so its got some scratches on it, and the little metal feet have come off. This seems to be a problem with jackson cases as this is starting to happen to the kelly case mentioned above
Will post a price soon.

LK Ivey
Strat shaped. Gold hardware, licensed floyd rose. It has a natural satin finish, neckthru construction. The pickups are no names, however they are very good, and cut through with a very clear tone. This guitar includes a softshell gig bag. My asking price is $450.
Body Front
Body Back
Neck Front
Neck Back
Headstock Case

I also have a 1966 Super Reverb that i just finished fixing up. I am looking to sell or trade for a good high gain but versatile amplifier. PM for details about the amp. Asking price $1550 LOCAL ONLY

I am interested in trades for pedals, delays, chorus, overdrive, phaser, wah. As well as a hardshell case that will fit a LTD V-500.
Last edited by Chaosinborn at May 27, 2008,
You might want to mention where exactly 'local' is in the US.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I did, i said im in maryland. The surrounding area being Virginia and DC

Pictures are being uploaded to photobucket right now.

Pics are up
Last edited by Chaosinborn at May 20, 2008,
Where was the classical made? and is the OC11? or OC11CE?
Thanks.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
$50? you wont even have to ship it.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
how about $40 shipped for the RP80, since it's a little out of date
plus, does it come with tha adapter? and a cord?
Четвертый член в "Русскoй группe." PM Vindication to join.

My Gear:
Ibanez RG470

Peavey Bandit 112

Shooting for a PODxt

Forevermore

Kingston In Ruins
No adapter or cord. Its just the unit and the manual. PM where it needs to be shipped and ill let you know.

BTW the Fender Acoustic and the Oscar Schmidt classical have been sold.
Last edited by Chaosinborn at May 25, 2008,
that ivey is pretty
anything in my sig that interests you with money
Itunes podcast!
search DJ Shi

Schecter Damien-6
B.C. Rich warlock w/ zakk wylde bullseye
Digi-tech Synth Wah
Ibanez WD-& Wah Pedal
Fender G-DEC
Mostly just interested in cash right now. I just bought my LTD so i am selling to pay that off.
Quote by Jix_Jax
yo, get about the pedal?

Yea i responded.

Also, if anyone is interested in trading an EMG 85 for an EMG 81 let me know! The emg 81 is brand new, it came in my V-500 but i want a smoother tone on the neck (the v-500 comes with 81 neck and bridge)
any interest in a Schecter Avenger 7 string w/ dimarzio's for the Rhoads?? pm me
Originally Posted by twistudriffer
I'll trade you your derrick clapton and jimmy hendrick signed squire for my bass signed by jesus and spiderman. its a fair trade really
Quote by rjmck4883
any interest in a Schecter Avenger 7 string w/ dimarzio's for the Rhoads?? pm me

Pm'd

I think he misunderstood my post. It is a RR Molder Hardshell Case, not an RR
lol, sorry. i meant to ask if you were interested in a trade for the kelly??
Originally Posted by twistudriffer
I'll trade you your derrick clapton and jimmy hendrick signed squire for my bass signed by jesus and spiderman. its a fair trade really
if I read that right you are looking for a emg 85? if so I got one I'll trade for your 81. pm me if your interested
[quote="'Anno[fzk"]']So if I'm correct you have an EMG 81/85 set for sale?
If so,
I'm interested

I have a pair of 81s for sale. Not 81/85, i am looking for an 85

Quote by twistudriffer
if I read that right you are looking for a emg 85? if so I got one I'll trade for your 81. pm me if your interested

Pm'd
i cant believe no one has bought this yet
id scoop it if i was in the u.s.a without blinking an eye

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20