On Saturday I ordered my 2nd Guitar, a Black ESP EX50 LTD Electric Guitar along with a Digitech Distortion Pedal and a extra jack cable for it.

Today I found out the guy I bought it off, the guy who owns www.richtonemusic.co.uk sent the wrong guitar, he sent me a Tokai 55(ugh) instead of the one I had ordered accidently, but had packaged it saying it was my order. Luckily I recieved a email before I opened it.

Now, anyone else ever ordered gear over the interweb and it turning out to never arrive, turn out to be something else or maybe getting two of a item instead of 1?.

Discuss
ΙΓΘΝζΑ
か゚つてへこ
Well recently I ordered a '52 Reissue Telecaster; I'm left-handed, and the plant sent a lefty and a righty, both in my name.
My sister bought this baby clothes pack thing for my neice and they sent two, then sent an email saying they have no record of the pack being sent and how sorry they were, and saying they had just sent out another!!

Lol.
Luckily I havent !
But sometimes when I order catalogues ( musicstore , Hughes & kettner ) they send it double ...

Hmm
Quote by heaven's gate
Well recently I ordered a '52 Reissue Telecaster; I'm left-handed, and the plant sent a lefty and a righty, both in my name.

So you need someone to take that righty off your hands...
Quote by heaven's gate

Lucky, I had a similar problem, I ordered a lefty strat and a righty came, I was pissed.
A friend of mine who plays bass once ordered a 4 string Peavey bass but recieved the 5 string version by accident. He paid for it like it was the 4 string and kept it.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
When I ordered my new bass(Schecter C-5 Black Cherry) the guy sent me a Schecter C-1 Classic.

It took a few days for me to get everything squared away with him but he was cool about it and emailed me a UPS shipper, just had to slap that on the box and take it to the UPS store to ship. Once he received the return he sent it back.

Took about a month for the whole ordeal, sucked but at least I still have my squier jazz bass i nthe meantime and in the end it made me appreciate my new bass that much more.

Deliverance. Sometimes it goes wrong.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I got a Fridge.....

Shameful as it is, i actually signed for it thinking that my mum or dad may have ordered a new fridge.

Oh they were mad.
SWFC
Holy **** literally 5 minutes ago a pizza was delivered to my address that was'nt ordered! Is this a attempt by TS to say that he ordered it and scare me! :O
MASSIVE TEXT
Well this is a bit off topic, but last night I was delivering pizza to a guy, and I forgot a 2 liter, and this guy EXPLODED!!! He was SO mad! I don't think anyone has ever been that mad at me personally lol. He was extremely irate. It was exciting.
We're only strays.
My Steven Erikson books were delivered to a neighbour who was on holiday... Then the rain came. Fortunatley they were unscathed.
my brother's stuff always gets delivered to my house by mistake, gets really annoying having to make trips just because the dumb ass royal mail can't post for ****