You can rest when you're dead.

User of
Schecter Guitars
Blackstar Amps
MXR Effects
I'd go with the first, but they are all pretty nice. You can't really go wrong with any of those.

Why not get a new amp first though, those guitars are pricey and the money would be better spent on an amp in my opinion.
if i were you id get the first one for sure it has a floyd and such a sexy finish
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
in response to thefrigginbob, i may or may not (hopefully, may) have £2000 to play around with, and the rest will be put towards an amp, maybe randall, I haven't decided yet.

User of
Schecter Guitars
Blackstar Amps
MXR Effects
all of them
Sweeping is for n00bs. I've moved on to vacuuming. Eventually I'll even try steam cleaning.

Bitches don't know
You have to go for the Blue one. Sexy finish as hell.Seymour Duncans. If you really got to take an eclipse: Please pick another color. They're gastly. And besides you'll make Blue guitars hot (again?).
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
I'm leaning towards the horizon as its just pure sexy, and I've heard that the eclipse models are for more rythmicall playing, and harder to play leads? Im also thinking about the 2nd Eclipse, as I play lots of hard rock, eg. G 'n' R, Aerosmith, AC/DC

I deffo need to play these guitars because the horizon is just plain sexy, I've fallen in love with it! Anybody been lucky enough to own either of these guitars and have any comments/advice?

User of
Schecter Guitars
Blackstar Amps
MXR Effects
Last edited by 12joey.c12 at May 20, 2008,
Urgh, hated the first one. but i like the second one with the flag like inlays.
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
I think the Horizon would be the most versatile, i think if you want a les paul shape, for that money you may as well buy a gibson...

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
**** that super strat in the first link looks so good.
Your friendship is a fog, that disappears when the wind re-directs (YEAH!)
Quote by 12joey.c12
in response to thefrigginbob, i may or may not (hopefully, may) have £2000 to play around with, and the rest will be put towards an amp, maybe randall, I haven't decided yet.

You could spend £1000 on a Marshall JVM 410C, and about £700 on an Ibanez RG2550Z.

Anyway, out of the guitars you've given, I'd get the Horizon. Floyd Rose, strat body. It's got the top fret access the Eclipses haven't got.
Jackson Kelly KE3 w/P-Rails; Aria Pro II TSB-350
• ZVex Fuzz Factory; DigiTech Whammy; Danelectro Fish & Chips; Marshall ED1; Fulltone OCD; DigiTech Whammy; Marshall JMP1; Boss CE3; Vox AC4TV

EMU 0404; Reason/Record; M-Audio AV40
I have that vintage white Eclipse, beauty friggin guitar, love it. The kicker is that I also plan to get that horizon!!! both are IMO the two best guitars that ESP makes, once you've held either of them, you understand what a quality guitar really is.

I think which one you get totally depends on what kinda player you are, the tremolo type or the fixed bridge type, knowing what kinda player you are should answer the question for ya, or, at least figure out what you want to do with the guitar. Are you more of a rythym player, or a lead player, would you actually use the FR that much, etc, etc...either the Eclipse or Horizon are incredible guitars.
Im deffo a lead player but do my fair shair of rythym, I think the Horizon is going to be the best bet as I am lead in my band and, thinking about it, I'd miss not having a floting bridge as I use quite a lot.

User of
Schecter Guitars
Blackstar Amps
MXR Effects
Quote by thefrigginbob
I'd go with the first, but they are all pretty nice. You can't really go wrong with any of those.

Why not get a new amp first though, those guitars are pricey and the money would be better spent on an amp in my opinion.

+1

It looks awesome!
Why not get a custom built guitar? You could try Legra or someone, and get something totally tailored to your specs!
The third one. It looks damn sexy.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
The Horizon is nice, but the Eclipse series sounds incrdible. The EMG's sound great, and if you put a 2nd battery in (18v mod) you will get an even more incredible tone. The Eclipse II Std. series is probably the way to go with ESP. They are incredible guitars.
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
id go with the horizon just because i hate LP shapes
Guitars

Dean Razorback Explosion Lefty
ESP LTD EX-400 LH
Vintage?? LH

Amp

Bugera 333xl
Bugera 412H-BK