View poll results: What to watch?
Champions league final
52 71%
The Apprentice
21 29%
Voters: 73.
Page 1 of 2
Can't decide!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
It'll probably be a dull game...but on the Apprentice that moron Michael could finally get fired. I know which I'd rather see.
Watch the match live, chances are you will find out the result before it's over, thus ruining the glory of your team possibly winning the cup.

Apprentice is not quite so important!
football

it always wins and so will man u, hopefully

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by imthehitcher
wow if you watched the apprentice you deserve a slap

i actually enjoyed the first series
Football on then bbc iplayer the apprentice. Simple michaels a dick lee mcqueen is a cursing business maniac
Quote by andyscoot
i actually enjoyed the first series

ive nothing against the apprentice, but i mean why would you miss the champions league final

(i would understand if he didn't like football but if he considers watching it then he clearly likes it!)
Quote by imthehitcher
why would you miss the champions league final
Because they'll just do it all again next year?
Chances are it will be a sucky match, but I don't think so. I mean, United plays great attacking football and probably had the best clubteam this year in all of europe. But Chelsea v Liverpool (which everyone expected to be a sucky match) was awesome, especially the return.

So I'd suggest that you watch the game but if it doesn't turn out to be as epic as the Liverpool-Milan final you can switch to that overrated show of yours anytime...

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
go for the apprentice- i love it
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Man U vs chelsKi?? They sound interesting as ive never heard of em. id watch them.

or maybe not, im not really keen on football or the apprentice.

play guitar?
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
watch the apprentice, i will be.

the champions league final will be like every fa cup final up untill this year, boring because of the teams in it.

it's the same in scottish football, two teams winning the same league every year.

if u want to watch man u and chelsea then fine, but from where i'm standing, weaker teams are more exciting because the results differ so much more.

i've been a pompey fan my whole life and i went to the fa cup final. if you ask any self respecting football fan who isn't a pompey fan or a glory hunter, they will almost definately say that last saturday's final was the most exciting ever.

also, did man u, chelsea, arsenal or liverpool get the same reaction from the press as pompey did? no they didn't.

the sun and the mirror devoted their front pages and most of their sport section to pompey, and almost all of sunday's front pages had the story on them.

will, or did, one of the "big four" get that reception when they won the fa cup or champions league? no they didn't.

and i'll tell you why. it's because it's boring seeing the same old teams win the same old matches.

the apprentice will be far more exciting. sure you'll be able to se gay boy ronaldo do some fancy stuff and watch drogba dive alot, but the apprentice is also really funny at times, and the board room can get pretty tense as well.

just watch the apprentice
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Chelski? Chelsea
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Quote by SlipknotRule93
watch the apprentice, i will be.

the champions league final will be like every fa cup final up untill this year, boring because of the teams in it.

it's the same in scottish football, two teams winning the same league every year.

if u want to watch man u and chelsea then fine, but from where i'm standing, weaker teams are more exciting because the results differ so much more.

i've been a pompey fan my whole life and i went to the fa cup final. if you ask any self respecting football fan who isn't a pompey fan or a glory hunter, they will almost definately say that last saturday's final was the most exciting ever.

also, did man u, chelsea, arsenal or liverpool get the same reaction from the press as pompey did? no they didn't.

the sun and the mirror devoted their front pages and most of their sport section to pompey, and almost all of sunday's front pages had the story on them.

will, or did, one of the "big four" get that reception when they won the fa cup or champions league? no they didn't.

and i'll tell you why. it's because it's boring seeing the same old teams win the same old matches.

the apprentice will be far more exciting. sure you'll be able to se gay boy ronaldo do some fancy stuff and watch drogba dive alot, but the apprentice is also really funny at times, and the board room can get pretty tense as well.

just watch the apprentice

+lots.

Pompey ftw, Apprentice is awesome. Raef for winner!
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Hmm, Alan Sugar or football, either way you'll see mouthy Chavs shouting at people.

But then again, Wednesday is a depressing void for telly, nothing on at all. Apprentice. Just watch Match Of The Day after the news.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by charlie__flynn
Man U vs chelsKi?? They sound interesting as ive never heard of em. id watch them.

or maybe not, im not really keen on football or the apprentice.

play guitar?

You live near Manchester.

And you've never heard of Manchester United?
Man utd vs chelsea. A Guaranteed wank game of football.

or Apprentice, watching idiots get pwned.

I'll take the pwnage tyvm :P
champions league final, and get PISHED!
GEAR
PRS Custom 24
Tanglewood ROCK III
Epiphone LP Custom
Squier Strat
Epiphone Explorer
Ibanez GRG07LTD2
Marhsall AVT100
Originally posted by fender1618
i would rather have a guitar in place of my organs, OR CANDY
neither. there both s***.
Bad Taste: awesomest of all movies,

360 Gamertag: S3AT0N
Guitars: Jackson RR3
Quote by flambe chicken
+lots.

Leyton Orient ftw! Lower league teams generally FTW! Apart from Brentford, Southend Utd, Leeds etc.

-Actually forget Leeds, the only reason I disliked them was because Dennis Wise is such a penis, and now he's left.
Even Alan Sugar will be watching the Champions League.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
I've got an idea: Neither.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by DigUpHerBones
Even Alan Sugar will be watching the Champions League.

This.

Watch the freaking football, I've got to watch it online because I don't have Sky

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by freddaahh
But then again, Wednesday is a depressing void for telly, nothing on at all.

At least, now that Dexter has finished. what a show.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Quote by flambe chicken
+lots.

Hell yes Raef
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Watch the Champions League Final live and record the Apprentice - watch that straight after. Best way about it.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I've got to watch it online because I don't have Sky
Isn't it on ITV?
I think it's on Sky 1, but I'll go check.

Edit: Hell yea! ITV

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Page 1 of 2