what is the best strategy for fighting ness with a brute character?
im going to a brawl party tonight so i need to know
OMGz0RZZ U GOTT4 B34T UR C00L PHRI3NDZ!11!!11!1ONE

Just whatever character you want and spam A and B ffs.
Ness is cheap.

Just ridicule them for using him.

Pit FTW
██████████████████████████████
I'm not quite sure how Ness is cheap, he's rather difficult to use. It's not like he's broken like Wolf or something. I would say find the fastest brute character you're good with, sacrifice some power for some speed. Ness doesn't have great stay power, but he's got that PK move that launches him back on to the level, so maybe someone with a projectile or if you have items on, you can hit him before he gets close enough.
We Rock With Our Cocks Out: UG Naked Club FTW!!

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
how many George Bushs does it take to fix the economy? -1
Quote by lyingfromyou118
I'm not quite sure how Ness is cheap, he's rather difficult to use. It's not like he's broken like Wolf or something. I would say find the fastest brute character you're good with, sacrifice some power for some speed. Ness doesn't have great stay power, but he's got that PK move that launches him back on to the level, so maybe someone with a projectile or if you have items on, you can hit him before he gets close enough.

virrrgin...
haha just kidding
Check out jayninevideolessons.wordpress.com
Online Video Guitar lessons, ebooks, and so on. This above blog is how you may contact me for more information, or email me at jayninelessons@gmail.com
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!