as the title says, my phone was just stolen, besides contacting my service provider, which I will do as soon as my mom gets home, is there anything else I can do?
Founder of the "Foundation to replace Jacob's stolen phone foundation of America" PM me to contribute to this noble cause, no donation is too small, or large for that matter
Phone the police!

Oh. Sorry.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Call it?

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

Stay put and don't breathe.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
you probably misplaced it.

call it. maybe a cute girl has it.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Call the police and report it stolen. Write down the reference number - you'll need it if the phone is insured.
call it, you may have just misplaced it and someone might be holding it somewhere for you.

if you're sure it's been stolen, file a police report i guess.
from daylight...
...into darkness
I've already tried calling it at least twenty time, so no cute girls for me, besides, it was stolen in the boys locker room at school. anyway, it isn't insured so I don't think there's much that the police can do
Founder of the "Foundation to replace Jacob's stolen phone foundation of America" PM me to contribute to this noble cause, no donation is too small, or large for that matter
just dont do what i did and start freaking out asking random people is they have seen it anywhere
Amen...Oh Wait....
Im Getting Dizzy....
My Bad.....
the police wont give a monkeys but you will need to reference number. Get me one while you there i could use a new phone of my insurance company.
Still awaiting his invitation to the coalition of intelligent pit users....

How many kids with ADD does it take to change a lightbulb?

Lets go ride our bikes
My phone got stolen at Thorpe Park a couple of years ago, I had to spend like an hour in the admin office filling out forms and stuff, and they never contacted me about it or anything, but I did get taken the front of all the rides!
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by jacobs
I've already tried calling it at least twenty time, so no cute girls for me, besides, it was stolen in the boys locker room at school. anyway, it isn't insured so I don't think there's much that the police can do

then get them to cancel your account, and buy a new phone?
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by jacobs

well, it might be a cute boy then!
Go on a rampage, that's what my friend did. Some guys on a bike snatched his phone so as they were taking off he dragged the other guy off and beat him up.

Dident get him his phone back but still
My brother had his phone stolen at school last year. We looked on the website of the plan to look and see if any calls had been made. We found a number that was called after it was stolen, so we called that number to see who it was. The person said it was their cousin and my brother got his phone back pretty soon after the police got involved.
just tell the school... since it was stolen at school, shouldnt u tell the school?
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Quote by jacobs

You know what you have to do, Destroy the phones of every boy in your locker room.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Phone the police!

Oh. Sorry.

I saw that one coming, didn't expect to see it so soon

This calls for the LOL WUT pear, but I don't wanna get banned
i vote deactivating it......and getting a newer better phone.....and maybe someone thought it was theirs by mistake?
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
I'd just give up. You'll probably never find it.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Quote by BloodlessMurder
lmao!
probably the dude that just made a thread saying " i just stole a phone" lmao~

Was about to say =.="
DANK MEMES
Quote by BloodlessMurder
lmao!
probably the dude that just made a thread saying " i just stole a phone" lmao~

Huh? what? i dunno what you're talking about
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
I told the coach, but he was a dick about it and said there was nothing he could do. I didn't get mugged, it was just taken from my backpack when I wasn't in there, I should have locked it up, but like the idiot I am, I assumed it was safe in the pocket of my pants, in the bottom of my pack, on top of the lockers...

and this is why I'm a misanthrope
Quote by barb3rman
Huh? what? i dunno what you're talking about

Apologies, your thread came before this one .
DANK MEMES
Quote by BloodlessMurder
click on the damn link i posted

*facepalm* Never mind....

Well, good luck finding your phone TS! I'm off to some more locker rooms.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo

i just saw a forum that said "i just stole some kids phone. i found it in the schools boys locker room." maybe thats the person who stole it