Page 1 of 3
Yeah, I know it's been done before, but I have no idea what the hell to search, so here it goes. As the title says.

Today in Spanish, our "Word of the Day" was "wood" (madera). Me being the smartass I am, I asked her "Why wood?" She responds very enthusiastically with "I love wood!" The class proceeds to laugh their asses off while she begins to realize what she just said.

Post your stories!
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
my friend walked into an automatic door at college. it was awesome.
My friend also walked into an automaitc door at college. it was awesome.
DANK MEMES
My friend walked into an automatic door at college. it was awesome, too!

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
my friend also walked into an automatic door at college. It was so awesome!!
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
May friend welk into outomatic dour at colige, it was awesome.
Last edited by Les Paul Ell at May 20, 2008,
My friend walked into a potato.

amidoinitrite?
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

My friend rode his bike into a tree.

and I saw two drunks run into a glass door.

I accidentally pushed someone down stairs in a musuem.

Nuff said.
The gear.
Schecter S1 Diamond series.
ESP NV.
Randall G3 200W
Dunlop cry-baby wah (finally)
Line 6 spider III 15x (Small but deadly)
my mate walked into an automatic door at college, hilarious
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Quote by saphrax
Not related to sex in any way at all, my friend Helen:

"Are you going to attack me with your snake?"

I think we all know helen is just a dog
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

well at my senior breakfast there was a station for pancakes, a station for eggs, a station for fruit, and a station for meat. i was getting some sausage for the 2nd time and the lady started talking to me. she was like "so you like sausage huh?", i told her yes, then she says "yeah i love meat, all kinds of meat, but big plump sausage are my favorite" . i was like yeah ok lady. i see what you did thar
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Ugh, I was in my english lit class, and we were doing some poem about something and my friend had to read it out. and a line from it was "When you are 14, big logs are what you want".
The gear.
Schecter S1 Diamond series.
ESP NV.
Randall G3 200W
Dunlop cry-baby wah (finally)
Line 6 spider III 15x (Small but deadly)
An automatic door walked into my friend at college, it was awesome
SHEEEEEIT DAWG GET DA HELL OUT MY SIG!

Quote by brandon369852
"I think my friend might kill herself."
"Dude, I think you should call the cops."
"I have a better idea. I'll ask the Pit."
Deeply appauling,but why not:

You know how GtaIV?
And the guy packie.
I was talking about him to a friend with an indian person who had obviously not played it in the car.

Akward to say the least.I then went on to dig a hole by trying to explain.=I
in french this kid was writhing something on the overhead and we were making fun of him, so then the teach said '(putaname) actually does good in this class'. right when she said that he said 'aww crap i messed up' then dropped the marker and said 'aww dammit'.....it was more of a "you had to be there" thing
Quote by saphrax
Ummm....wut?

Mind, if I had a talking dog, and it said that, well, that would be a little different.

Either way though, Helen is not a dog.

It'd be even weirder had it walked into an automatic door. Well actually it'd be awesome.
Quote by buddha

I squedooshed!
(Fell over in a fantastically funny way through my own stupid fault.)
Bristol Rovers

Up the Gas!

Please, call me Joe.
My boyfriend volunteered to solve a Proof by induction problem on the board in maths.

We started laughing at his strange methods. Until he did
3(2^n -1)
n=1
3(2^1 -1)
3(2-1)
3(1)
3*1=1

We started laughing our heads off and he simply tapped the *1 part and said "Yeah?" as if we were all stupid.

It sent us into hysterics trying to tell him that 3*1=3
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by Re:PaintTheCity
Deeply appauling,but why not:

You know how GtaIV?
And the guy packie.
I was talking about him to a friend with an indian person who had obviously not played it in the car.

Akward to say the least.I then went on to dig a hole by trying to explain.=I

My friend walked into an automatic door.....

.....at the grocery store!!! Oh noes!
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
my grocery store walked into a door at the friend
Quote by AvengedThrice
Best thread name EVER.

Just attack 'em with some pliers dude.

about me XD

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote:

I wish I was gay.
i think george bush onece said " i believe humans and fish can co-exist peacefully" hehe
the other day my friend said "whos that stupid guy with the same name as george?"
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
My cousin drove into an automatic airliner in the shower. It was totally giraffes.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by OddOneOut
My boyfriend volunteered to solve a Proof by induction problem on the board in maths.

3(2^n -1)
n=1
3(2^1 -1)
3(2-1)
3(1)
3*1=1

We started laughing our heads off and he simply tapped the *1 part and said "Yeah?" as if we were all stupid.

My friend walked into an automatic door at college, it was awesome.
Quote by AlecMag
My friend walked into an automatic door at college. it was awesome, too!

That's like at my uni! ****ing slow doors.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by Les Paul Ell

People do that all the time at my college, cos the one set of automatic doors are a bit lethargic and as result a lot of people walk into them as they're half open.
Quote by Renka

Quote by Les Paul Ell

Did it look something like this?

Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Last edited by black007hawk2 at May 20, 2008,
I was reading Shakespeare's Hamlet aloud in class once and I saw the character name 'Dido' coming up further down the page. As I approached it, I was telling my self "don't say dildo, don't say dildo" over and over in my head. I got to the line and, despite my persistence, still managed to say 'Dildo'.

Lulz ensued.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
well, it kind of counts, but at the restaurant i work at, i walked in on a conversation that 2 line cooks were having. Basically, the thing i heard was "and then i shoved a pickle up my pants".

Laughed randomly for three days after, just thinking of it.
Quote by OddOneOut

3(2^n -1)
n=1
3(2^1 -1)
3(2-1)
3(1)
3*1=1

Looks right to me
There was a reading of To Kill A Mockingbird in our english class. One chapter featured a certain extract, in which Jem Finch instructs his sister to "spit on it, Scout." The rest continues in a similarly immature but hilarious manner.

The teacher didnt know why at least half the class was lol'ing!
today, we were waiting for the door to open for us to get in from gym class and change. being how I am, i say "open the door, we're naked!!" and this guy who i swear is i think gay (I mean, like rapes other boys gay, not like just likes boys gay) opens the door
We were playing dodge ball in school and I hit the teacher in the stomach twice. I don't think she likes me much. Another time in primary 7 the teacher shouted 'Callum, your rubbing me up the wrong way!' Hilarity ensued... even though it wasn't that funny. It's all good.

EDIT: I rememberd another one that I was told about; We have a seperate special needs class attached to my school who have p.e at the same time as some of my year. Some of the guys were in their changing room and there was special needs guys in a seperate changing room screaming. One of the head of years walks over and shouts 'Who ever that is shut up now!' and then realises that who it is and mumbles sorry then walks away. It's more sad than funny, really.
Last edited by Tatakai! at May 20, 2008,
Quote by Shred Head
Looks right to me

So, whats 3 multiplied by 1 then? Definately not 1.
Quote by Renka

Page 1 of 3