I'm looking for a decent power supply to run an effects chain (it's only 5 effects at the moment, but I'm looking to buy more). The Dunlop brick seems very overpriced, but I'm having difficulty finding an alternative in the UK.

Could anyone point me in the right direction?

The only other item I found is this, however, from looking at the picture, it looks like it's either a european or american plug?

Cheers in advance.
I use a 1 spot I got it off of EBAY. It powers 5-14 or 15 pedals with the adapter and is cheap.

http://cgi.ebay.com/U-K-1SPOT-COMBO-PAK-EURO-PLUG-220-240-V_W0QQitemZ130194996254QQihZ003QQcategoryZ41412QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

They sell them in Musciansfriend.com also but I didnt see a UK model.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Visual-Sound-1-Spot-Combo-Pack?sku=150373
Guitars
Epiphone Zakk Wylde Les Paul Custom
Washburn Dimebag Darrel
BC RICH WARLOCK NJ Series Platinum

Amps
Fender Stage Lead 212
Peavy Bandit 112

Zoom 505
Boss Chorus Ensemble
DOD Death Metal Distortion
Crybaby Wah
Boss Equalizer
www.diago.co.uk

Excellent. Optional attachments for pretty much any pedal you could want if you need it, and enough power to run loads, even digital ones. Quiet, too.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
maplins do a 5 out power supply for £30, works for me and you can use a daisy chain too
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
I had a power supply from Maplins... I wish I could have my money back, the thing was noisy as hell
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
Quote by loonyguitarist
I had a power supply from Maplins... I wish I could have my money back, the thing was noisy as hell

those diago things are only £55 WIN
^^ Stevo: Heh heh, glad you found it useful. They are good.

The only problem I had was it got a bit noisy when using it to power both pedals in the effects loop and in front of the amp at the same time. Dunno whether this is normal or happens with other amps/power supplies.

Anyway I quickly solved it by using a couple of small suitable PSUs I had lying around to use for the ones in the loop.

^ Mathamology: Again, glad I could help. Have a look at what I said above, and look on eBay, there are a few good sellers of it on there
Quote by Liberation
i dont use the effects loop, so its all good

im thinking this and quality patch cables too