what order should i use them in?

heres what i did:

used the string cleaner, went over the strings and under them. it also hit the fretboard as well

then i used the fretboard conditioner, i used it under the strings on the fretboard and it may have touched some strings

then i used the body polish and ya thats not the issue

in addition to my initial question, is it bad if the fretboard conditioner gets on the strings or vice versa?

thanks

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

just so you know, i bet its cheaper just to buy new string when you need to rather than string cleaner.
also, i dont know for sure, but i dont think it would realy hurt your fret board any, as long as its not saturated in it.
shouldn't be... Maybe the string stuff on the fretboard, but again it should. I've been using that GFS string cleaner thingy for years on my Strat and My Gibson SG, and nothing has happened to fretboard except smell good :P.

EDIT: Agreed to the guy above me.
I HAVE A BAND NAMED FALLING CONFESSIONS
AND I PLAY LEAD GUITAR
AND I P0WN!!!

"When there's a freakin' will, there is always a freakin' way!"
well it cost me as much as a pack of strings so ya and string cleaner makes them last longer so it seems like a pretty safe bet lol

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

I love the EB wonder wipes. I use the string cleaner too, pretty crazy how much black stuff gets on the cloth after I clean the strings with them. The fretboard conditioner does not hurt the strings, it has orange oil which preserves metals too, lemon oil based conditioner rusts frets FYI...
Ever Dance with the Devil in The Pale Moonlight?