Page 1 of 66
Quote by Cadj
Aslong as Italy go out straight away i'll be happy

EDIT:

Quote by freedoms_stain
Since England aren't playing I can't say "Whoever England are playing" which is unfortunate

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Germany. Klose + Podolski + Lahm + Schweinsteiger = epic win.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I'm not supporting anyone.

England arent in it. Republic of Ireland arent in it either.

I'll watch it but I'm not going to a Tarquin and support another country.
I won't support anyone. I can enjoy it more now actually, I won't get angry at the media for wildly over-hyping England's chances.

Italy are gonna win.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
i think im gonna support france, they need the confidence after getting beat home and away from scotland

seriously though, im just gonna watch from the sidelines, hopefully see some good football

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
spain...
they hav torres + villa + fabregas + xabi alonso + puyol + any of their excellent goalkeepers...lol might be liverpool FC biased but o well
Quote by wooftang999
spain...
they hav torres + villa + fabregas + xabi alonso + puyol + any of their excellent goalkeepers...lol might be liverpool FC biased but o well

spain have good individual players but for some strange reason they dont play well as a team and under-achieve

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Forza Italia.

They're in a pretty tough group though- France, Holland, Romania
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Spain.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
spain have good individual players but for some strange reason they dont play well as a team and under-achieve...how do i quote lol?

i see you didn't rinse the guy saying holland would win cough cough and yeah maybe but torres is ON FORM lol
Last edited by wooftang999 at May 20, 2008,
It's quite nice not having England in it this year as now I'm more impartial and will enjoy it more.

But I'm probably gonna be rooting for Switzerland, I spent a month there recently and promised the people there I'd support them. They need all the support they can get.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Since England aren't playing I can't say "Whoever England are playing" which is unfortunate

Which teams qualified from England's group?
russia and croatia i think...^

damn beaten to it
Last edited by wooftang999 at May 20, 2008,
Quote by wooftang999
spain have good individual players but for some strange reason they dont play well as a team and under-achieve...how do i quote lol?

i see you didn't rinse the guy saying holland would win cough cough and yeah maybe but torres is ON FORM lol

you press the lol

i never saw the post about holland, they tend to do the same thing though i hope they do it in world cup qualifiers lol

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by EMGs_rule
spain have good individual players but for some strange reason they dont play well as a team and under-achieve

I'd say "this could be their year" but that gets said every time...

Still, they do have a good set of players, maybe they'll finally manage?
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths
I'd say "this could be their year" but that gets said every time...

Still, they do have a good set of players, maybe they'll finally manage?

Yeah, that would be a refreshing change.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
Quote by wooftang999
spain...

Yea if the Truths known Torres will blow out his damn knee or something in be done until like December.

Quote by Hanzi_G
Forza Italia.

They're in a pretty tough group though- France, Holland, Romania

Yea that group is insane. I'll be breaking out some orange gear though!

Really I dunno though, Im partial to Holland and Spain. But since England didn't make it, or any team from the Isles for that matter I really don't care. Anyone but Italy and Im cool.
I'll probably end up supporting France
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by wiggy1988
I'll probably end up supporting France

Have you no dignity?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by ForfeitTheGame
Poland!!

YES!
First time at the euro cup though, but looking at the group they're in...quarter finals here we come!!
Spain probably, I usually like both Spain and Portugal and I wanted Portugal to win last time, but since Spain qualified from Northern Ireland's group, even though we beat them , so they probably edge it.
germany
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by darkstar2466
Have you no dignity?

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Italia
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
i was gona go for the Poles

but since Larsson has made a sensational return to the squad i go for Sweden

a true legend of the game id love to see him lift the trophy to cap his great career

spain...

yep the only team that is a bigger failure than England, anyone remember World Cup 2006,

Espana destroy their group and everyone bangs on how they are the best team and will win, and then get knocked out

they are bigger chokers than Tim Henman, only marginally beating England and Holland to that accolade

but it seems no matter how good the Spain team get they just can't win anything!
Last edited by imthehitcher at May 20, 2008,
Quote by ryansfriend1
YES!
First time at the euro cup though, but looking at the group they're in...quarter finals here we come!!

Croatia and Austria are the two I'm cheering for.
Quote by imthehitcher

yep the only team that is a bigger failure than England, anyone remember World Cup 2006,

Espana destroy their group and everyone bangs on how they are the best team and will win, and then get knocked out

Italy almost got knocked out too though and then they went on to win it. They only got through thanks to a dodgy 95th minute penalty against Australia.

...and Spain did get knocked out by the finalists. Although remember 2002, they ended up having to beat Ireland on penalties and then got put out by Korea. Oh, and France and Argentina both went out at the first round that year

I love the comparison with Tim Henmanm though
Greece all the way

we did it before we can do it again!
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
I'll be supporting Italy.
Proud member of the UG Hate Crew

Laguna Loire of the Final Fantasy Elites - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by bequickorbedead
Italy almost got knocked out too though and then they went on to win it. They only got through thanks to a dodgy 95th minute penalty against Australia.

...and Spain did get knocked out by the finalists. Although remember 2002, they ended up having to beat Ireland on penalties and then got put out by Korea. Oh, and France and Argentina both went out at the first round that year

I love the comparison with Tim Henmanm though

yea but it's true they have squads that are much better than England's and do worse! they've never won it

Casillas
Ramos, Juanito, Puyol, (whoever)
Joaquin, Senna, Fabregas, Xavi
Vicente/Raul/Iniesta/Morientes/Villa
Torres

i mean other than the back four they have the best team, maybe, in the world

and yet can barely scrape a semi-final

so yea i think Henman is a fair comparison
Quote by imthehitcher
yea but it's true they have squads that are much better than England's and do worse! they've never won it

Casillas
Ramos, Juanito, Puyol, (whoever)
Joaquin, Senna, Fabregas, Xavi
Vicente/Raul/Iniesta/Morientes/Villa
Torres

i mean other than the back four they have the best team, maybe, in the world

and yet can barely scrape a semi-final

so yea i think Henman is a fair comparison

Well, it's not like Henman was the best tennis player in the world...

If Spain had a decent left back, I'm sure they'd do well

How come France have three of the best left back's in the world?