Hi,

We currently have two songs recorded which we'd like to share with the rest of you.
If you're not into screaming/growling you probably won't like it. The band fuses
elements of metalcore, melodic-death & thrash.

http://www.myspace.com/lastaidband

Enjoy!

//Robin
HOLY FREAKING CRAP!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow you guys need to record more songs, this is like, the greatest small band ever
Quote by Telestar
HOLY FREAKING CRAP!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow you guys need to record more songs, this is like, the greatest small band ever

Thanks alot mate feels really great hearing this from you! We're doing our best to get more songs out as soon as possible, hope you enjoy those as well!
Cheers!
Last edited by Last_Aid at May 20, 2008,
Awesome stuff, keep up the good work!
Raise your chalice my brother
Raise it high
To catch the fire that falls from the sky
You guys are really good! You sound a lot like my band actually.

We should have recordings done by the end of August.
Jackson, Peavey, Line 6 <3
I wanna know what you guys are recording through to get that clarity...

And I see In Flames is you #1. They're my favorite band as well!
you guys are badass...
but...if you don't mind a little bit of criticism...i really don't like your name
other than that you guys rule!
Quote by Gibson SG FTW
Holy god you guys are awesome! Why havnt you hit big yet??

Thanks very much! We'll we are quite new and unknown and also we only got 2 songs recorded so far so I think thats a big reason (:

Cheers!
Quote by Gibson SG FTW
I wanna know what you guys are recording through to get that clarity...

And I see In Flames is you #1. They're my favorite band as well!

Thanks! Well I don't really know what you mean by clarity much of the "clarity" is a product of good mixing and mastering but If you refer to the guitarsound we've actually recorded the guitars with a POD X3.
Quote by lamkins
you guys are badass...
but...if you don't mind a little bit of criticism...i really don't like your name
other than that you guys rule!

Thanks alot! We'll criticism is always welcome but I'm afraid I don't think we will change the bandname
You guys are amazing, but I think with at least one or two songs with singing would be even better.

Metalcore awesomeness.
Dude! when i listen to this awsome face raping music my balls got tied in a not. Thats pretty hard to do i cant even do it! keep going and rape some more faces.

Peace
NICK-NAC PATTY WACK GIVE A DOG A HANDJOB!

The day I see a squirrel masturbating to pictures of other squirrels is the day that we'll lose our human uniqueness.
Holy ****. You guys are f***ing amazing! I seriously Love your guys' sound. Sooooo great. Definitely reminds me of OLDER In Flames I.E. Colony and Clayman with your own flair on it, and I think thats what you were shooting for.

And if it is you hit the nail on the head. I could listen to you guys regularly. I think...yeah I could.

Awesome, I just noticed this, its sweet to See Dead by April on your top friends. I found out about them awhile ago randomly searching bands. They are definitely a unique and amazing sounding band.

I don't know if you would be interested in this but if you want like a logo or album art done, I think I could whip something up. I can do it free of charge http://skyillusion.deviantart.com/ <- some of my art if you want to check it out.
--- My Gear ---
Amp Head: Peavey XXX
Cabinet: Peavey XXX
Guitars: ESP F200, Gibson Les Paul Special, Schecter Hellraiser Avenger w/ Dimarzio D-Activators
Effects: Vox Tone Lab SE, Boss Guitar EQ

www.myspace.com/rebirthtoends
Quote by skyillusion
Holy ****. You guys are f***ing amazing! I seriously Love your guys' sound. Sooooo great. Definitely reminds me of OLDER In Flames I.E. Colony and Clayman with your own flair on it, and I think thats what you were shooting for.

And if it is you hit the nail on the head. I could listen to you guys regularly. I think...yeah I could.

Awesome, I just noticed this, its sweet to See Dead by April on your top friends. I found out about them awhile ago randomly searching bands. They are definitely a unique and amazing sounding band.

I don't know if you would be interested in this but if you want like a logo or album art done, I think I could whip something up. I can do it free of charge http://skyillusion.deviantart.com/ <- some of my art if you want to check it out.

Thanks alot man! We're very interested in a new logodesign as you've recieved mail about (:

Cheers
You need a little less metal. The world has to many heavy/deth metal bands out there now and not enough popular rock n roll bands. Just add a little more of the classics and you guys should rock. (Dont wear black to all your gigs it gets old)
If I don't answer you, I probably don't care
Quote by Kylen Johnson
You need a little less metal. The world has to many heavy/deth metal bands out there now and not enough popular rock n roll bands. Just add a little more of the classics and you guys should rock. (Dont wear black to all your gigs it gets old)

They don't want to play rock.... Thats why they made a metal band...
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...
Quote by grind
wow... you guys sound like you should be signed.

nice work.

Its warming to hear this kind of response! thank you!
Quote by WILDWAYNE001
They don't want to play rock.... Thats why they made a metal band...

You are absolutely right about that
Great stuff man. Recordings sound great and you guys sound even better. I hate to do this as it takes attention away from you guys but if you have time please check out my bands thread, and comment and let me know what you think. http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=828693

But like others said i do get a feel of In Flames out of you guys and it sounds freakin great. Good work. I hope to hear more recordings from you awesome musicians soon.
Not half as bad as I expected but tell your drummer to double kick more =P
Quote by Wylde14
obviously if you own an expensive guitar, 500 watt amp, and power tab, you are an unstoppable force of shred
Quote by thunderbox
Sweet Tracks. great production. Hope you guys get the success you deserve!

Thanks very much mate, we're working hard lets see how it goes!
Cheers!
Quote by metal_bassist_1
Not half as bad as I expected but tell your drummer to double kick more =P

You mean twice as good as you expected?!
Quote by slayerfrk
you guys kick ass but im not to fond of the name...

Don't understand why people don't like it haha, thx though
Yeah I don't really like the name much but the music is what counts.
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...
Quote by WILDWAYNE001
Yeah I don't really like the name much but the music is what counts.

Thanks man!
Holy hell, you guys are amazing. That is some good old metal. It reminds me so much of older In Flames. The stuff I wish they still did, but you guys make it unique. It is so damn awesome. Good luck.
Guitars:
Dean DOA ML 04 #31/50 w/ Dimarzios
Dean ML Knight w/ EMG's
Dean Avalanche w/ EMG's
Jackson DXMGT w/ EMG's
Ibanez RG350M w/ Dimarzios
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Dimarzios
Ibanez V Blade w/ Dimarzios
Amps:
Marshall 8100 w/ Marshall Cab
Quote by HAMMETTOWNS
Holy hell, you guys are amazing. That is some good old metal. It reminds me so much of older In Flames. The stuff I wish they still did, but you guys make it unique. It is so damn awesome. Good luck.

Thanks it feels really good to hear this! Hope you enjoy our upcoming songs as well!

Regards
/Robin
Quote by burn the stars
can i be your street team leader?

how old are you guys?

I don't think the others would mind but we currently don't have a street team, we're working on it

We're 18-21

Regards

/Robin