Page 1 of 3
Yay! It's that time of year again!

The first semi final has just finished.

So, who do you guys want to win?
I hate the eurovision with a passion. To me its a large telivised representation of all the things I despise in modern culture.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
That Turkey thing was quite damn surrealistic and frightening.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

dustin didnt get through!that is a crime against humanity
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Finland of course! They are my only reason for watching that crap.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
Belgium didn't get through They were the only band that are actually talented.
Quote by Fiddelers elbow
I hate the eurovision with a passion. To me its a large telivised representation of all the things I despise in modern culture.
+1
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
Quote by Fiddelers elbow

Someones sad that Bernard Matthews little friend didnt get through.
Who cares? All the bands are terrible.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Finland's entry was horrible this year.

It is a shame about the turkey. It was quite fun. Also, Estonia should have got through.

Bosnia & Herzegovina and France are my favourites.
I just saw a couple parts of it, and man, what a ****load of CRAP! Seriously I hate the stupid 'festival' and almost every act sucked hairy ****balls and Finnland should've sent Lordi again because this band, from what I saw, was lame while they were trying to look metal but they SUCKED and Russia! Jesus **** man! That stupid iceskater! What a dickface!
/rant
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
U.s.a.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
never seen a that large amount of money beeing pumped into a that small amount of tallent.
Quote by phantom1
Belgium didn't get through They were the only band that are actually talented.

um ? lol? belgium just ahs another made-up language . we already did that once : 2nd place :p
but it doesn't care how talented you are it's already decided from the start who wins
and every country gives points to theyr'e neighbours :s
Quote by powerpiker
U.s.a.

Congrats, you win today's "totally-not-funny-award". Have fun with it.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
Quote by CrackAddict2000
I just saw a couple parts of it, and man, what a ****load of CRAP! Seriously I hate the stupid 'festival' and almost every act sucked hairy ****balls and Finnland should've sent Lordi again because this band, from what I saw, was lame while they were trying to look metal but they SUCKED and Russia! Jesus **** man! That stupid iceskater! What a dickface!
/rant

Nice to see you watched it

Quote by powerpiker
U.s.a.

They got knocked out in the friendly stages.
Quote by Ziggums
Feck off this is Europe!

doesnt matter, Europes just America's ho
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Quote by powerpiker

There's only one Europe.

And England is America's ho. Everyone else in Europe ****ing hates you.

Back on Eurovision, do you think Eastern bloc voting is ruining it? It kind of has for me. Let's hope France win this year.
i despise the idea of eurovision. most of what i saw was a display of trendy *****doms with precious little culltral value that the artists could take pride in. that said, if i would wish for one it would be finland. they did kick some ass.
Quote by powerpiker

I think I smell a troll.
Another record for Ireland, country with most wins, and first act to be booed at Eurovision?
MUNSTER

Heineken Cup Champions 2005/2006 2007/2008

Quote by toine
um ? lol? belgium just ahs another made-up language . we already did that once : 2nd place :p
but it doesn't care how talented you are it's already decided from the start who wins
and every country gives points to theyr'e neighbours :s

Yeah. It's just an Eastern Europe cock-sucking party
I can't wait for the finals. I force my parents to watch it every year.

Just to hear Terry Wogan and have a good laugh at it all really.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Exactly, it's good fun. The songs are often terrible, but there are sometimes moments of genius. The Ark (Sweden 2007) are a great band that Eurovision got me in to. I also liked Les Fatals Picards (France 2007) and that Lordi song was pretty good, although the band are crap.

I'm getting some friends over, and incidentally, am making blue lasagne. Mmm
Quote by mulletman500
There's only one Europe.

And England is America's ho. Everyone else in Europe ****ing hates you.

Back on Eurovision, do you think Eastern bloc voting is ruining it? It kind of has for me. Let's hope France win this year.

Most of The UK hates the US too
Quote by Jackolas
When's the proper show on, Saturday?

Yeah, BBC One. But on Thursday there's another semi final on BBC Three.
bucks fizz
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by mulletman500
Yeah, BBC One. But on Thursday there's another semi final on BBC Three.

Cool I might watch the semi if I'm around; I'll deffo watch the final. ...

Edit - What's funnier, the pooh pooh voting or the commentator/s complaining about it?!
Quote by CrackAddict2000
/rant

That made me chuckle
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by Jackolas
Cool I might watch the semi if I'm around; I'll deffo watch the final. ...

Edit - What's funnier, the pooh pooh voting or the commentator/s complaining about it?!

I love the commentary. The BBC Three ones are actually better than Terry Wogan I think, although it's funny he got banned from that country for 'Doctor Death and the Tooth Fairy' a few years ago.
A few years ago on the Jonathan Ross show Radiohead said they would do Eurovision, and Bill Bailey said he'd like to do it.

Both were kidding, but I think it'd be IMMENSE if either of them did it.
Quote by mulletman500
I love the commentary. The BBC Three ones are actually better than Terry Wogan I think, although it's funny he got banned from that country for 'Doctor Death and the Tooth Fairy' a few years ago.

I was watching the BBC3 ones today and they started bothering me, so I put on Terr.

I like Terry Wogan, he clearly doesn't care for the Eurovision.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
I didn't realise you could. But still, they were funny. I liked it when they got the Swedish entry to sing, and they just cut away.

To buckethead_jr, the Irish have already lost. They got booed.
Finland or nobody.
Proud member of the UG Hate Crew

Laguna Loire of the Final Fantasy Elites - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Does anyone remember the England/Britain (whichever it was) entry a year or 2 ago with the stupid plane flight attendent theme?
Page 1 of 3