yeah the Casualties aren't really that good unless you like death metal and punk

check out Voodoo Glow Skulls, Snuff, Sum 41, Dead Kennedys, Propaghandi etc
Rockin' shit
I like rancid, suicide machines, and distillers. Not sure if those are as hardcore as you're looking for, but I think they're alright.
Pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the f***ing car.
I love pulp...
Someone told me there's a girl out there
With love in her eyes and flowers in her hair...

I will find this girl.

misfits.
My You'll be the Baddest Dude in Revere!

My Gear:
-Fender Mexican Stratocaster
-Silvertone Paul Stanley Signature Acoustic
-Fender Princeton 65w
-DOD Death Metal
Operation Ivy, Descendents, Rancid, Ramones, Dead Kennedys, Bad Brains, Black Flag, Minor Threat, DOA, The Damned... etc?
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
WHAT'S WITH ALL THE ****TY RESPONSES!?

Right.

New York Dolls, Johnny Thunders and the Heartbreakers, Richard Hell and the Voidoids, Television, Radio Birdman, Slaughter and the Dogs, The Rezillos, etc.
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by LD_Luke D
blink 182 for punk

Or not.

Check out the stuff misfitsdisciple and SuperBlob posted. Also, check out Dead Boys, Stiff Little Fingers, Hüsker Dü, Minutemen, The Adicts, X-Ray Spex, Subhumans, X, Joy Division/Warsaw, The Clash
There's no point to posting in these threads, since they're just gonna get closed and I highly doubt the TS is even gonna take my advice, but either way, just listen to Crimpshrine.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Quote by SuperBlob
WHAT'S WITH ALL THE ****TY RESPONSES!?

Right.

New York Dolls, Johnny Thunders and the Heartbreakers, Richard Hell and the Voidoids, Television, Radio Birdman, Slaughter and the Dogs, The Rezillos, etc.

Everything you listed sucks ass... WHAT'S WITH YOUR ****TY RESPONSE!?
We should make a big list of punk bands for people to listen to and sticky it
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Quote by jimmyhotpants
yeah the Casualties aren't really that good unless you like death metal and punk

The casualties are nothing like death metal. If they were, they would sound like crust and they hate crusties.

The casualties are good if you like poop and crap.
Quote by yeahyeah
We should make a big list of punk bands for people to listen to and sticky it

It'd never work. People would ignore it and make dumb recommendation threads every other week.

Oh wait...............
Quote by neidnarb11890
Or not.

Check out the stuff misfitsdisciple and SuperBlob posted. Also, check out Dead Boys, Stiff Little Fingers, Hüsker Dü, Minutemen, The Adicts, X-Ray Spex, Subhumans, X, Joy Division/Warsaw, The Clash

Tom, Warsaw is like Joy Division's only punk song.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Agent Orange
The Bouncing Souls
The Epoxies
Oxymoron
Stiff Little Fingers
The Lurkers
C0ck Sparrer
Zounds
The Dead Milkmen
Anti-Nowhere League
The Adverts
The Adolescents
GBH
Defiance, Ohio
Gogol Bordello
Mischief Brew
Leftover Crack
The Lower Class Brats
Operation Ivy
Siouxsie and The Banshees
Subhumans
Toy Dolls

And, of course, most of the others listed. If you check out as many bands as possible I'm sure you'll find stuff you like.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
bikini kill, devotchkas, L7, oi polloi, aus rotten, big d and the kids table, minor threat.
purple nurple!

Quote by RizzoWashburn
dis meanz yoo can make three p0nx albums!

One that sucks, one that doesn't suck, and one that nobody cares about!
drongos for europe - http://www.myspace.com/drongosforeurope

the g-men- http://www.myspace.com/thegmenengland

also look up stiff little fingers, the damned, the clash, GBH, the nihilists, cupid stunt, burn subvert destroy, d'corner bois, uk subs, headclinic and the obnoxious UK
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Quote by jimmyhotpants

death metal?
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by jimmyhotpants

check out Voodoo Glow Skulls, Snuff, Sum 41, Dead Kennedys, Propaghandi etc

VOODOO GLOW SKULLS!!!!!
+ 1
We have a sticky thread for this sort of thing now.

Soadfan8, his thread is like 3 months old. You scrolled back through pages and pages of threads, and THIS is the one you felt was worth replying to? Weird.