Page 1 of 2
The school year is winding down. Some of us are already out, but when do you get out?
(poll up later)
been done for about two weeks. but thats from college
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
june 9 I believe, but I've pretty much completely zoned out since about a week ago.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
I've been on exam leave for 2 weeks. Then I have half-term, then 2 more weeks of exams, then I'm done. (Finish on Friday 13th June)
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Been finished for two weeks, return mid-September. Beat that.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
from mid June till october/whenever for me.

This is college though, I finished school 3 years ago.
june 6th, but that last week is all exams
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
i got out two weeks ago.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
I've no idea. My exam leave ends on the 14th of June and then we have a few weeks of starting A2 work. I should really learn college dates.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
im out june 14 btw. anyways, to add more, what are your major plans this summer?
June 14th
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
this thursday. actually this friday, but im not going. aren't i a badass?

Quote by dr_chainsaw0
the whole time i was expecting it to end in the fresh prince theme song

Quote by blackflag49
"You're only as fresh as your game", said the Lord - Corinthians 22:12
June 16th, at about 10:30 am.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
I'm a senior so I'm even more excited to get the f*ck out of school! I'm surprised I'm graduating though I missed 89 days haha! Going to school is a f*cking myth!
Custom Strat
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Electro Harmonix #1 Echo
Fender Blues Jr.
Crate V18

“America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-ass speed.”
-Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936
Quote by bendystraw
The school year is winding down. Some of us are already out, but when do you get out?
(poll up later)

I'm on 'study leave' now. Basically all I do now is play CoD4, and turn up for GCSEs occasionally.

I have nine exams left!
Quote by _Mayday_
I'm on 'study leave' now. Basically all I do now is play CoD4, and turn up for GCSEs occasionally.

I have nine exams left!

gamertag?
Quote by bendystraw
gamertag?

MaydayDan

I play a lot of hardcore S&D, but I'm down for whatever gametype.
Quote by _Mayday_

I have nine exams left!

Yes, I have been on study leave for about 1.5 months, it's really fun.
Page 1 of 2