http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=6147339

Now before I talk about it, I believe in Drug Legalization, so lets get that straight and thats not the reason I'm posting it and why I'm saying harsh words about her.

Basically shes the reason I hated Computer Programming cause she was an incompetent teacher. I honestly learned nothing about C++ in her class.

Even funnier is that we suspected that she did drugs. She got fired from my school because during a Computer Programming Final she decided it would be a great idea to play Saving Private Ryan while we were doing the final. Nobody asked her to play it, even than she should have been responsible about it. She was full time while at my school though.

I actually don't know why I posted this, I guess I just need to tell somebody/the pit about this, it's rather funny in that everybody in my class pretty much knew she did drugs. Not that shes thrown in jail for it, because like I said, I'm for legalization.
i don't understand why people get so outraged when teachers are caught doing illegal things like drugs. i mean, they're still only doing a job. unless they were selling to pupils of course.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
what the hell is wrong with you kids these days?
why, back in my day, our teachers taught us things, and beat us when we acted up!
drugs putting people behind bars = failure. are you glad that this person is rotting away?
i have a teacher like that. just kinda "out there" all the time.
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
A former teacher of mine got arrested on assisting murder and pedophilia charges.

Yes.
Quote by sadistic_monkey
That's nothing. One of my old teachers is in prison for feeling up a girl who was in my class.

Similar situation in my college, some ex-teacher got arrested on paedo charges.

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
Quote by JBizzle Da Truf
i have a teacher like that. just kinda "out there" all the time.

He touches you?!
Our former school president was embezzling from the scholarship fund to keep underage boyfriend's drug habit on the up and up. It was just hundreds of thousands of dollars. I believe it was for hush money to his other lovers on the soccer team. The kid later killed himself. Oh, and the dude was a friar.

Yeah, that guy was messed up.
Quote by twistedmaggot
i don't understand why people get so outraged when teachers are caught doing illegal things like drugs. i mean, they're still only doing a job. unless they were selling to pupils of course.

Because teachers are supposed to be role models for kids.
i had a music teacher that molested a girl, hes in prison now...
i also had a boy scout leader who was arrested for robbing several local banks
Quote by bendystraw
drugs putting people behind bars = failure. are you glad that this person is rotting away?

Read my post please. I never said I was happy, I felt she was an incompetant teacher I could care less about the drugs aspect, I don't want her rotting behind bars because I believe in Drug Legalization as I specifically state in my post. Now can you please learn to read my post before running off your mouth?

I guess people assume that from a Thread title it entails that they know what I was saying in my post...
That happened to a few teachers at my school. One was busted for some gambling ring, having marijuana on him and another with just drug charges.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by MrGuitar123
Read my post please. I never said I was happy, I felt she was an incompetant (spellcheck, lol)teacher I could care less about the drugs aspect, I don't want her rotting behind bars because I believe in Drug Legalization as I specifically state in my post. Now can you please learn to read my post before running off your mouth?

I guess people assume that from a Thread title it entails that they know what I was saying in my post...

i wasn't implying that you did, i was just a little confused about your standpoint. you seemed to dislike said teacher and you did make a thread. not like the situation of a near stranger being arrested is unique.
Quote by bendystraw
i wasn't implying that you did, i was just a little confused about your standpoint. you seemed to dislike said teacher and you did make a thread. not like the situation of a near stranger being arrested is unique.

Oh, yeah your right I probably should have been a bit more forward in that regard. I mean I didn't like her at all as a teacher, but I should say she didn't deserve to get arrested. As much of a **** up I believe her to be.