Like new, no defects, comes with a 18v Mod.

I Will only trade for a set of BurstBucker Pros (I throw in some cash to make up the diffrence) or BurstBucker Pro bridge pickup and anonymous neck pickup of = value.
Last edited by strings-N-stuff at May 27, 2008,
I'd love these...

Dont think i could afford £100 + shipping (to UK).

Thanks anyway
Would ya be able to tell me the shipping to NZ?
postcode 6022.

Cheers
I don't remember where I was,
When I realized life was a game.
The more seriously I took things,
The harder the rules became.
Quote by WH15P3R
Would ya be able to tell me the shipping to NZ?
postcode 6022.

Cheers

price is probley gona be outrageous, but if you pay shipping I'll ship anywhere.

I have practice in a little while so when I get home I'll find out and shoot you a PM.
You're just selling the pickups? You got rid of the guitar? (finally )
Quote by fob12
You're just selling the pickups? You got rid of the guitar? (finally )

I've been trying to get rid of it on here but no luck, I might try harmony central, if not I'm gettin some burstbuckers in this and keppin it
It's an Epiphone though right? And what are the modded pickups for? I don't know much about this stuff, but I wanna learn.
Quote by fob12
It's an Epiphone though right? And what are the modded pickups for? I don't know much about this stuff, but I wanna learn.

yes it is a epiphone.

And the pickups have a 18v mod to make them a little hotter and make the batteries last a bit longer.
Not too bad. And that's with consistent playing too right? And what's the difference between that and normal pickups? Sorry for the questions and spam, but consider it free bumps.
These are alot better with heavy tone, they have good cleans but not as good as passave pickups. they really do scream, if I didn't want a set of burstbuckers so bad, this thread would not have even been made.
Two weeks for a set of batteries? Holy cow, the lifespan for the battery should be average 6 months. Make sure you dont leave your cable plugged in when not playing because that will kill the battery.
Quote by Chaosinborn
Two weeks for a set of batteries? Holy cow, the lifespan for the battery should be average 6 months. Make sure you dont leave your cable plugged in when not playing because that will kill the battery.

I just change them to make shure, I've never had them die or lose tone from starting to die, not really a hassel.

and I leave everything unpluged when I'm not playing