I'm looking to get some new pickups for my ESP M-100FM (http://www.thomann.de/gb/esp_ltd_m100fm_stbk.htm) and I was wondering what a good combination of humbuckers would be for metal like Maiden (could 'ave guessed), Judas Priest and Black Sabbath and also for rock like Guns 'n' Roses and Led Zeppelin. I I wouldn't mind good cleans either. Anyone?
Fender USA Telecaster
Laney VC30-210
Vox Wah
That's it :|
I think you should save your money for a better guitar. Like If you want a M-400 with the EMGs. If you dont want emgs or any active pickups I suggest you some Seymour Duncan like JB in the bridge and 59 in the neck, or a Jazz in the neck. Or get Alcalino 2 Pro.
Quote by gab4554
I think you should save your money for a better guitar. Like If you want a M-400 with the EMGs. If you dont want emgs or any active pickups I suggest you some Seymour Duncan like JB in the bridge and 59 in the neck, or a Jazz in the neck. Or get Alcalino 2 Pro.

M-400NT is my next guitar. It's sexy.

I agree, but it's not too bad of a guitar. I just read it again and do you already have it?

If you do get an EMG 81/85 set. Or if you really want a Sabbath tone, Tony Iommi has a signature pick up set.