Today one of the janitors in my school stole the principals key to his truck then drove it to the front of the school and put a for sale sign on it with the schools info on it.

Then my wood shop teacher deicides to call him and ask to buy the truck. supposedly the principle freaked out.

edit: share your stories also

i have more too. this guy also fell a sleep on a rock at the front of the school. and punched one of the coachs while he was lifting a heavy wheight.
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Last edited by gstacey1 at May 20, 2008,
Sounds like a dick, jealous of a guy in a better job and in a position of greater power and reponsibility than him.

Just my two cents.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
lol thats so sweet
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
no hes not getting fired. the principles a cool guy but the assistant principles arnt. my wood shop teacher says he used to be really quite and did nothing but he needed brian surgery a few years ago and now he does a bunch of stupid stuff.
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
that's pretty kick ass
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.