So, I was just walking on my merry way, until suddenly I felt something sharp coming out in the back of my mouth, almost throat. At first I thought, "Hmm, is that my wisdom teeth coming in?" But was wondering hence the fact it was so far back. As I continued to run my tongue over this strange artifact I had realized more of the surface had appeared which made me ponder, " Is my wisdom tooth growing in?" And then all of a sudden, like a tulip in winter something comes out. I proceed to spit it out into my arm wondering as to what it is. It was about a cm long and 1/4 cm heighth with the color of a light orange/woody color, also it was very smooth somewhat in the shape of a very uncrescent crescent-moon. So fellow guitarists what might this strange artifact be?
... pics i guess
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Quote by Zeh
Cancer.

Sorry TS.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
hardened seamen?
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
post pics
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by JBizzle Da Truf
hardened seamen?

The funniness would have increased from 6 to 8 if you had spelled semen correctly.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
toenail?
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
WTF?!?!

You going to die....

yep...
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
It might be a worm or some other parasite dude. I'm being dead serious,yo should go to a doctor.

Oh, and:
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Stop eating your mom out.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
It's a f*cking yellow rotten tooth. Jesus, brush your teeth before all of them fall out.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Probably tonsil stones. They're little yellow whitish things that pop out of your tonsils ocasionally. I think they're calcium based. My friend gets em and she digs em out with a Q-tip. Pretty ****ing gross to watch, but pretty normal to get.
Quote by cookdizzle
i don't think its from that^

something similar happens to me all the time i don't know what is from but i think it is food that gets caught in your throught, it smells too like you coughed up a tiny piece of ****...

**** dude, I thought that only happened to me... That **** smells worse than anything on the planet, and anytime I feel one on they way I spit it out as fast I possibly can. One time I spit it up on a grocery store floor and when it got flattened it literally stained the floor perminantly.