Ok so i've really been wanting a hellraiser recently but i dont know if that is going to work with my budget. I was wondering if anyone has played one of the new C-1's. Just a normal one. The white one looks pretty sweet and guitarworld reviewed the new duncan blackouts and said they were good. So.... How does it compare to a Jackson dk2m?
Last edited by dhphoenix13 at May 20, 2008,
I've said it b4 and ill say it again, Schecters are amazing and can do no wrong. so go with w/e one fits ur buget better bro, happy hunting
Quote by SharpSpoon
I think I can safely say I would still bang her knowing this information.

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
Hey, not to make a decision for you, but a tip would be to go with the guitar company Godin. If you can find a good priced Godin, read up about it, and think it over. I have a Godin Freeway EMG and i absolutely love it. THey also come with amazing gig bags with about 10 pouches/zippers. And awesome straps.
Quote by Beam Sword0
Hey, not to make a decision for you, but a tip would be to go with the guitar company Godin. If you can find a good priced Godin, read up about it, and think it over. I have a Godin Freeway EMG and i absolutely love it. THey also come with amazing gig bags with about 10 pouches/zippers. And awesome straps.

Schecter > Godin

Godin's arent bad, but schecters a king
Quote by SharpSpoon
I think I can safely say I would still bang her knowing this information.

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!