scream like blessthefall and suicide silence etc.

i can do pretty good growls and pig squeals.

anyone have any tips on how to do high pitch growls and how to hold my breath longer ?

serious answers please but whatever.

thanks
Quote by Its_Rock77
you are a god.

I haven't been on UG in ages... I miss you guys

[="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"]
Breath in for ten seconds, hold for ten seconds, breath out for ten seconds, hold ten seconds. Repeat a few times everyday for a week. The next week you do the same, only with 12 seconds. After a few months youll be able to do 30 seconds sustained growls. Just remember to increase the time every week, othervise you won't gain anything.
isn't posting about how to get help for screaming not allowed here on account if you do it wrong your voice is ruined?
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

you could try some breathing exercises....

and you could probably find a lot more info in the
Only vocal thread than in the pit
i dont get why people like pig squeals....

since when did pigs become so br00tal?
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
pig squeals! *oink oink*
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by Guitarmike123
Breath in for ten seconds, hold for ten seconds, breath out for ten seconds, hold ten seconds. Repeat a few times everyday for a week. The next week you do the same, only with 12 seconds. After a few months youll be able to do 30 seconds sustained growls. Just remember to increase the time every week, othervise you won't gain anything.

oh sweet thanks =D

i may aswell close this thread now if i found out how to
Quote by Its_Rock77
you are a god.

[="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"]
There are kids in my school that constantly make the pig squeels in their throats during class, along with my friend. Irritating as hell if not done right.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by Steve The Plank
I google image searched 'brutal pig' and this is what I found:

TS, is this what you're trying to achieve?

haha thats funny but no.
Quote by Its_Rock77
you are a god.