If... Well...

See, I'm going to bring my acoustic guitar to this youth camp I goto every summer (this year, it is on the 15th of June), and of course I know I will be asked to play. I can play sure, but playing isn't mutch with just an acoustic (EDIT: With my current ability), so I'd probably have to sing.

You see, I can hit the notes when I sing, but I just am not confident that my voice actually sounds good. If I am able to overcome that dumb little issue, do you think I would still have an enjoyable time performing? And, of course, entertain people.
Last edited by Msu_Man04 at May 20, 2008,
Quote by Msu_Man04
I can play sure, but playing isn't mutch with just an acoustic, so I'd probably have to sing.
WRONG

You see, I can hit the notes when I sing, but I just am not confident that my voice actually sounds good. If I am able to overcome that dumb little issue, do you think I would still have an enjoyable time performing? And, of course, entertain people.

It's at a youth camp, I doubt people will be judging you on your singing voice. If you can hit the notes and stay on key, then just have fun and entertain.
Quote by Msu_Man04
but playing isn't mutch with just an acoustic,

ever hear of justin king (knock on wood) or andy mckee. if no look em' up and repost then repost
Given that it's a youth camp, you probably won't have any harsh critics. So long as you can stay on-key or close to it, I doubt you'll have any problems.
ya you should be fine...but if you go downhill play sing-alongs
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by Quintessence153
Given that it's a youth camp, you probably won't have any harsh critics. So long as you can stay on-key or close to it, I doubt you'll have any problems.

Well, I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be a problem. I mean what my voice actually sounds like... To me, it sounds fine. But I've heard it recorded, and it is no Freddie Mercury.